News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

YYS

Started by MarianaRedWixi, August 02, 2017, 04:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Banya

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Banya on August 09, 2017, 06:00:26 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on August 08, 2017, 10:30:57 PM
I think Yaoi XXXXX ships are really good... they're very XXXX, and their cast-iron XXXXX as extremally good at resisting XXXXX XXXXXXX, even over long XXXXXXX XX XXXX! one of my all-time favorite XXXXs! The Japanese XXXX the best XXXXs!

Watch it with the language, mate. We're trying to keep this thread PG-13 to adhere to forum rules. When you type like that you make gay representation in fiction look like something inappropriate and unclean. We don't want impressionable kids thinking there are different categories of being human.

Life is too short to rush through it.

MarianaRedWixi

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on August 09, 2017, 09:04:51 PM
Quote from: Banya on August 09, 2017, 06:00:26 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on August 08, 2017, 10:30:57 PM
I think Yaoi XXXXX ships are really good... they're very XXXX, and their cast-iron XXXXX as extremally good at resisting XXXXX XXXXXXX, even over long XXXXXXX XX XXXX! one of my all-time favorite XXXXs! The Japanese XXXX the best XXXXs!

Watch it with the language, mate. We're trying to keep this thread PG-13 to adhere to forum rules. When you type like that you make gay representation in fiction look like something inappropriate and unclean. We don't want impressionable kids thinking there are different categories of being human.

https://media.makeameme.org/created/wat-598b73.jpg

Yes.  8)

Rin x Haruka, anyone?
~What am I doing?~

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Belladonna

I don't really like anime... but I wanted to comment that these pictures made me laugh. ;D

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: MarianaRedWixi on August 09, 2017, 09:43:20 PM
Rin x Haruka, anyone?

I mentioned Rinharu (also Reigisa) on the last page. Unless you were talking about a different Rin and Haruka which would be amazingly coincidental.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

MarianaRedWixi

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 09, 2017, 10:52:28 PM
Quote from: MarianaRedWixi on August 09, 2017, 09:43:20 PM
Rin x Haruka, anyone?

I mentioned Rinharu (also Reigisa) on the last page. Unless you were talking about a different Rin and Haruka which would be amazingly coincidental.

;D
Maybe, maybe not

~What am I doing?~

Jetthebinturong

Speaking of Rinharu, this video remains one of the best AMVs I've ever seen.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Banya

That was a gorgeous AMV.

I saw some super cute fanart of Reigisa at my last con that I wish I'd bought now. I'll have to take pics of what I do have, some Otayuri, Viktuuri, and Nezushi from No. 6.

+Mari I adore Yuki x Akise. Akise was my favourite character in Future Diary. I couldn't stand Yuno.

MarianaRedWixi

Jet: Love the AMV!!

Banya: Haha I get what you mean... Akise always actually looked out for Yuki...

Tsuboi and Kirito anyone?
~What am I doing?~

MarianaRedWixi

Also; would you all support a Sierra x James ship? Cuz I think it'd be perfect  ;D
~What am I doing?~

Banya

Haha. I think they're a little more opposed but complementary, like Iron Man and Captain America (Sierra's example). Good team but not the right ship.

Grodd and Ashleg used to be my forum OTP. Now it's probably Galli and Rain. :D

Also I can't find any good Yuki x Akise fanart. Everything that comes up on Google is chibi, and it's cute but I'm not a big fan of that style in romantic pairings.
Guess I'll have to draw some.

Banya

YES thanks so much for including yuri. Now here's my Naruto OTP, SakuIno (Sakura x Ino)

MarianaRedWixi

Any combo of the guys in Diabolik Lovers. :3
~What am I doing?~