The Hero of Redwall: Haearn Castle OOC Sign-Ups/Discussion

Started by IronWolf0805, August 11, 2017, 06:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Can you keep playing the stoat until he's not needed anymore?

IronWolf0805

Story Telling Aficionado ^_^

The Skarzs

@Rosie Willowwater @Ashleg @IronWolf0805 @Gonff the Mousethief

This is a cool RP. We can't let it die when it is just starting to walk.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Krantor the Brutal

I don't know how far you are in this RP but I can definitely be able to do this, (if I can get accepted that is).

Name: Jathan (Nathan with a J)
Species: Mouse
Faction: Noonvale
Weapons: dirk
Appearance: brown-furred, hazel eyes, average mouse. Wears a green tunic and a shoulder belt for his dirk.
Personality: Adventurous but, cautious.
History: Lived at Noonvale  all his life. As son of a merchant mouse, he loved stories of great heroes. His dream is to find glory. But his dillema is that his father needs him for the buisness. But that all will change...
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Wylder Treejumper

I would be interested in this as well. I don't check the RP board often, so I missed when this got up and running. But, if the signups are open, I'd love to join.

Although, I'd appreciate it if someone would PM me more about the setting. I tried to go back and read earlier RPs but they are long and the setting details tend to be sparse.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Scott McLamok

Name: Captain Rolf LeafBlade
Species: Hare
Faction: Salamandastron
Weapons: leafblade dirk throwing knives and dirk
Appearance: Tan hare with dark brown eyes with a scar running down one of them wears blue long sleeved tunic with gold trimmings
Personality: very hotheaded at times and loves talking
History: Hes a long patrol captain who brought a small patrol of hares to seek the so called blackstone abbey

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

IronWolf0805

Bumping this thread to see if anyone else is interested in participating. Any takers? Would love to have you all ^_^

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

IronWolf0805

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Heyyy, I was wondering where you had gone.
Now we need to somehow find out where Scott McLamok disappeared to . . . back in November.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

IronWolf0805

Yeah :( if you guys that want to join post your character sheets if you don't already have them