News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

France

Started by Ashleg, August 17, 2017, 03:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

*Hands ash a pistol* It just like Hamilton. Just don't die.

Ashleg

* Ashleg shoots Delthion 'till he's dead.

Delthion

* Delthion is impervious to godmodding in the current situation.

That too is not how dueling works!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

But what you just did is godmodding.

In real life, if someone shot the other before the duel technically began, the shot person would be dead.

Rosie Willowwater

HAVE YOU SEEN HAMILTON?

Delthion

And the shooter would instantly be imprisoned and hanged and his honor would no longer exist. Everyone would hate him and nothing would be achieved.

NO ONE HAS SEEN HAMILTON!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Lol. I don't care about honor. Being hanged is less humiliating.

Delthion

No, being hanged is much more humiliating...I don't think you know your facts very well sir!

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Delthion on August 17, 2017, 05:04:05 AM
And the shooter would instantly be imprisoned and hanged and his honor would no longer exist. Everyone would hate him and nothing would be achieved.

NO ONE HAS SEEN HAMILTON!!!

TELL THAT TO THE MILLIONS OF SUPER FANS

Ashleg

Quote from: Delthion on August 17, 2017, 05:05:35 AM
No, being hanged is much more humiliating...I don't think you know your facts very well sir!

To some, yes.
To me, no. It means I might have been a scumbag, but didn't lose.

Delthion

FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD HAMILTON IS THE WORST PIECE OF PROPAGANDA TO EVER RUIN THE REPUTATION OF BROADWAY!!!

Technically Ash, you did worse than losing, now everyone reviles you, even your own family. You will be hated and spat upon as you proceed to the execution and basically ridiculed and beaten. ;D

Ashleg

It's about time that happened.

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT HAMILTON?!

Delthion

FROM EVERYTHING THAT I'VE HEARD IT'S MORONIC!!

Rosie Willowwater

Maudie

But the music's pretty decent.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3