Gonff

Ashleg

Who's the better BADGERMUM?
Constance
- 2 (20%)
Cregga
- 8 (80%)
Total Members Voted: 10

Cregga is the best Badgermum! Next poll!

The Skarzs

I feel like Damug was more accomplished, but for some reason I liked Raga Bol better as a character.
I will need to reread their books.

Also. . . I found this pic of Damug Warfang.

And this of Raga Bol.

(There are some good drawings/pictures out there.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

Can't remember who Damug was. Raga Bol was rather interesting a villain. Maybe not fully fleshed out as such, if I remember rightly, but pretty ruthless in his baddie ways.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ashleg

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 30, 2017, 10:18:51 PM
I feel like Damug was more accomplished, but for some reason I liked Raga Bol better as a character.
I will need to reread their books.

Also. . . I found this pic of Damug Warfang.

And this of Raga Bol.

(There are some good drawings/pictures out there.)

Yeah, YasminFoster has always done great Redwall paintings. A bit too humanlike for my taste in some cases, but good nonetheless.

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on September 30, 2017, 11:21:13 PM
Can't remember who Damug was. Raga Bol was rather interesting a villain. Maybe not fully fleshed out as such, if I remember rightly, but pretty ruthless in his baddie ways.

Damug is the one who blinded Cregga!

Ashleg

New poll!

Who's the better RAT WARLORD?
Raga Bol
- 1 (12.5%)
Damung Warfang
- 7 (87.5%)
Total Members Voted: 8

Damung wins!

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

a crumb

The guy who went mad over a bell and loved a pet scorpion.

Did have a really cool island-operation operation going, though. Gabool serves as the leader who allows other pirate captains to use Terramort if they remain reliably loyal to him. I always wished we could see more of how Gabool corralled that system together to begin with.
I personally always thought it was more interesting than what we saw at Sampetra, and Gabool is more interesting than Ublaz. But Romsca is actually shown to be competent on a higher level, so she gets my vote.

Ashleg

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on October 24, 2017, 05:45:36 PM
Which one was Gabool?

What Crumb said, but most importantly, the main villain of Mariel.

James Gryphon

Gabool is pretty obviously a better pirate than Romsca; he was a great sea captain for many seasons, then became King of All Sea-Rats, the undisputed best pirate. He had riches beyond compare and a fleet of ships captured in pirate operations. Romsca was first mate on a ship behind Conva, briefly became captain after he was killed, and then failed to perform her first mission as commander of her ship. You might like her better but as far as who has proven to be better at being a pirate it's no contest.

Gabool vs. Ublaz or Gabool vs. Barranca would be much more comparable. I think Gabool wins both of those too but it would be closer to apples to apples. Gabool vs. Ripfang (Mossflower) would also be a good one.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

I too voted Gabool, but many would argue (and are arguing) that Romsca is better both because they like her and because she was skilled.

The Skarzs

Gabool is the better pirate, definitely. But I really liked Romsca.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Who's the better PIRATE?
Gabool
- 7 (58.3%)
Romsca
- 5 (41.7%)
Total Members Voted: 12

New poll.