News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Blood and Vinegar (A Roleplay) - OOC Discussion/Sign-Ups

Started by Krantor the Brutal, October 13, 2017, 11:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

How does the character ownership thing go, if I jump in here and steal Adoranz, is he your character or mine?

This...will influence what I do 'ere.

Krantor the Brutal

Accepted. @The Skarzs

He will be yours.@Ashleg
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg

Quote from: Krantor the Brutal on October 18, 2017, 01:19:14 AM
Accepted. @The Skarzs

He will be yours.@Ashleg

Taken, then. Villains are my strong suit.

(If you don't have a problem with me taking him.)

Krantor the Brutal

Not at all. (I don't mind.)
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg

Sweet. Well, I'm in, lest y'need me to do something else with the form.

Krantor the Brutal

The Skarzs

Villains are fun.

I suppose I can take one of the badgers, but only if I have to.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

List of characters still needed:
Young hare #2
Old hare
Darkstripe
Woodlanders
Long Patrol

-------
I know. It's my forte too, but I'm trying new grounds.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Krantor the Brutal

Ashleg

I like everything about him, I'll keep him as is (unless stuff happens in-story which it probably will).

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Krantor the Brutal

Okay, so do you guys want me to start the RP now, as most of the characters don't get into play until Sharpstripe and Adoranz meet in battle?
--
@Scott McLamok  WARNING! the old hare isn't crazy. ;D You can do it...

Ashleg

Sure--if you can, maybe set me up a little so I know where to start?

Scott McLamok

Character 1 of Scott McLamok

Name: Major Cordindu Lankshire.
Age (Seasons): 34.
Species: Hare.
Weapons: Fencing sabre and sling for far range.
Background: Major Cordindu is an old Long patrol veteran, he has stayed the rank of major for 7 season that is until the Long patrol was disbanded he joined Ballo to try regaining Salamandastron.
Appearance: He is a standard sandy colored hare with bright blue eyes, he has a monocle in his right eye and wears a red long sleeved tunic with golden trimmings.
Personality: He is a caring, patient, forgiving old hare who is much like a father.
Is this ok?
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.