DELSIE
5 (35.7%)
NEITHER
2 (14.3%)
BOTH
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Rosie Willowwater

I know we all know the superior one Delsie but I think we should settle this once and for all, in a ship duel.

I know Gonff ships Delsie pretty hard, so he shall be arguing why it is superior.

Del ships Gonsie in fear of the awesomeness that is Delsie, so he shall argue why it is superior.

The way you can win is either when one gives up, or when the audience votes ten or more times on one ship.

Whoever wins gets to have the other's wedding thread bumped and become unarguably the better ship.

Let the battling commence!

Don't judge me, I'm tired

Gonff the Mousethief

Delsie is a blessing to all who simply hear its splendid name uttered. It shows the wonders live provides, by breaking the sour bond of polyandry to show forth its radiance upon the devious, untamed, unseemly smile of the Captain so far lost with his crew no mind could bare him back. Lo! Love did cast her solemn and wishful net out through the horrid fog onto the endless waves, and, to the surprise of those who sought her ways but foolish, the Captain's heart was won! Oh how glorious the day when Delsie did form, and what intimacy and compassion the two yonder abide by! This dear Captain, so weathered by the years of commanding his fleet, can no longer hide, no, hold the raging true feelings back from his future any longer! His attempts are folly, his cries heresy! Love bound them both, bound by the name of Delsie!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

James Gryphon

Delthion is already taken.

As far as I know there's no other ships with Gonff in them.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on October 14, 2017, 05:56:25 AM
Delsie is a blessing to all who simply hear its splendid name uttered. It shows the wonders live provides, by breaking the sour bond of polyandry to show forth its radiance upon the devious, untamed, unseemly smile of the Captain so far lost with his crew no mind could bare him back. Lo! Love did cast her solemn and wishful net out through the horrid fog onto the endless waves, and, to the surprise of those who sought her ways but foolish, the Captain's heart was won! Oh how glorious the day when Delsie did form, and what intimacy and compassion the two yonder abide by! This dear Captain, so weathered by the years of commanding his fleet, can no longer hide, no, hold the raging true feelings back from his future any longer! His attempts are folly, his cries heresy! Love bound them both, bound by the name of Delsie!
The man doth protest too much.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

I don't know a lot about Gonff... But I do know some things about Del... for that fact... I shall not place my vote...  8D
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Gonff the Mousethief

Nah Krantor, I think your vote would slide nicely with the others for Delsie, promise.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Lady Amber

As we can clearly see, Gonsie has more votes and is therefore the superior ship!

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Lady Amber on October 19, 2017, 03:20:38 AM
As we can clearly see, Gonsie has more votes and is therefore the superior ship!

Oh I highly doubt it is. Just look at their connection! Brilliant it is!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Ashleg

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 14, 2017, 05:59:27 AM

Gonffshadow.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

James Gryphon

Well sure, I can make up a ship on the spot too. That doesn't mean that my point at the time was invalid, though. I'd also argue that that's not a legitimate ship, for numerous excellent reasons.
« Subject to editing »

Chipster of Noonvale

The Skarzs

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on October 19, 2017, 06:34:42 PM
Quote from: Ashleg on October 19, 2017, 05:41:03 PM
Quote from: James Gryphon on October 14, 2017, 05:59:27 AM

Gonffshadow.
I just searched for "Gonffshadow" using the forum's search feature and...

Quote from: Adjust Search ParametersYou may have meant to search for gunshot.
:o

*Chokes on sandwich with laughter.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.