News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Kramber

Started by Scott McLamok, October 20, 2017, 04:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should this be a thing

Yes
11 (57.9%)
No
5 (26.3%)
Maybe
1 (5.3%)
No Opinion
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

The Skarzs

(I think this is probably the cruellest ship ever.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

I made it, neither of them agree to it, Krantor is a new member and we're still forcing the rings on their paws.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

DelenatheWanderer

And why is that cruel? >:D It called love at first post, or something.
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 26, 2017, 05:46:03 PM
I made it, neither of them agree to it, Krantor is a new member and we're still forcing the rings on their paws.

More like forging rings on them *Slides Skarzs a twenty to forge up a couple rings*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

. . .
*Takes money and mumbles something about making a fire.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

* Delthion slides him a fire.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Krantor the Brutal

DISCLAIMER! JUST SOMETHING I WROTE UP. NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE

To my dearest Amber, Lady of Mossflower,

It has been my greatest pain, that I haven't spoken to you, as of late. My heart aches that I haven't be able to tell you. I have been far off, taking my life further and further from you in my latest partners Skarzs and Gnoff, hooligans to say the least. Life without you has been dull to the fullest, and the company Scott & Tam hasn't helped in the financial matters for ownership of my father's estate. But,let me stop for a moment to ask you, how did you fare without me my fairest? Did Rosie, and Russa and Jukka cause you much grief ? Of that blasted Captian of Wortshire did he make advances. Do know I would cross blades with him when I return. And what of Maudie and Ashleg? Have they taken our side, or have they been won over? As a last remark, I  advise you dearest, to stick with our allies in this struggle, Cornflower, James and Wylder, true friends, to say the least, but have stood with us through all our shortcomings and trials. I will return to you my dearest, but how long, will it take? For alas,, I am now, working in the quarry to pay off my father's debts. But, soon we will be together, and I shall destroy those who have saddened you.

Yours affectionately,
Krantor the Brutal (As given to me by those rouges)

:P
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Krantor the Brutal

List of Characters:
Scott - Co-owner of Scott & Tam Banking
Captain Wortshire - Rival to Krantor
Maudie - Stuck in the middle, must take a side
Ashleg - Stuck in the middle, must take a side
Delthion - Minister dude
Lady Amber - Protagonist
Cornflower - Friend of Amber
Jukka - Rich lady of Mossflower
Rosie - Rich lady of Mossflower
James - Friend of Krantor
Gonff - Strange worker from quarry
Russa - Rich lady of Mossflower
Krantor - Protagonist
Wylder - Friend of Amber
Tam - Co-owner of Scott & Tam Banking
Skarzs - Strange worker from quarry
:P
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Scott McLamok

ASH IS THE OWNER OF SCOTT CRISPS
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

The Skarzs

*Claps a paw over Scott's mouth.* Don't tell him that! Keep him untainted by the Cellars!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.