News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Stranger Things

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, November 03, 2017, 04:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

So, I don't think that we have a thread on this yet, so I went ahead and made one.

Have any of y'all seen this show? Oh my Lord, it is so dadgum good, like, I can't even explain it. Take movies such as the Goonies, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones, Ghostbusters, all of them and add a terrific plot full of some of the best characters, actors, twists, and just iconic moments that make you feel like you are there right next to the characters even if they are just talking. Season 2 just came out and one of the episodes is better then the whole first season alone. Gah, this show.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jukka the Sling

I haven't seen this show, but I've heard a lot about it (and seen a couple of parodies).  I'll definitely have to watch it someday. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

I know nothing about it other than it's supposedly highly rated.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

KoudoawaiaVortex

My husband tried it out and loves it. Maybe I'll warm up to it too. I dunno.

DanielofRedwall

I'm a huge fan of this show. I finished watching season two last night. Had mixed feelings about season 2 as a whole, but overall it was more good than bad. Now I just need to find something else to occupy my (lack of) spare time.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Ashleg

This show. I'm the only one in my house that isn't possessed by it. Personally, I think it's stupid.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Ashleg

*Runs away shrieking.*

No. Ah. You do you.