News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Daily Member Appreciation Thread (Reversed)

Started by Rosie Willowwater, December 05, 2017, 06:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Say something nice about yourself! Boost your self confidence!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I have no need too, generally I struggle more with pride than lack thereof, so I will forego this exercise. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Chipster of Noonvale

::)

Can we get back to appreciating members please?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on January 10, 2018, 08:19:25 PM
I have no need too, generally I struggle more with pride than lack thereof, so I will forego this exercise. ;D

Hey man at least you know it.

@Chipster of Noonvale Let's get this going again. (I'm not saying anything nice about me because I wasn't mentioned, I'm just getting the ball rolling again)

Rosie Willowwater

Cornflower MM

Lol.

I'm okay at tap. (Literally had to sit for five minutes to find something positive that y'all would accept is actually true. Guess I'm still mad.)
@Matthias720

Matthias720

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg