News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

School Projects (And other assorted stuff)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, January 16, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

I was tooling around and thought about an essay I was pretty happy with, and considered sharing. It was at this point that I realized that we don't really have a topic for showing what exactly we're doing for school or other such happenings. Lo & behold, this topic. I believe it's fairly self-explanatory, but, just in case it isn't. This thread is for sharing Projects or other forms of schoolwork (this includes internships, as well as any other form of learning). Be they essays, video projects, audio compositions, scripts, sculptures, etc. However, typical forum policy still stands, so if the content you wish to share is either nsfw (actually, lets make it nsfc for "Not Safe For Children"), or is about/related to a hot topic (no papers on abortion, racism, politics, religion, etc.), kindly refrain from posting it here. If I do happen to see something that could potentially cause issues, I will report it with a request for removal. I doubt that'll be necessary though, y'all are pretty great  ;)

Aside from forum policy, here are the additional rules:

- For now, it must be centered around learning (nothing from work), this rule can be reverted, if enough people say that they would prefer otherwise.

- Essays, papers, etc. must either be linked, or placed in
Spoiler
spoilers
[close]

- Be polite (part of forum policy, but I expect extra-polite behavior when handling more sensitive material)

Finally, feel free to bring in INCOMPLETE work, especially if you're looking for feedback/tips! I'd love to not only see what y'all are working on over the semesters, but also assist if possible. Anyone can give criticism (as long as it's constructive), and there's no limit to how much you can share (within reason please, I don't want to make a rule about this one -_-).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

KarlCarr

Ako ay isang tagapagpananaliksik na naglalapat upang matuto ng bagong bagay. Ano ang iyong natutunan upang idagdag?

Captain Tammo

Quote from: KarlCarr on February 14, 2019, 09:31:08 AM
Ako ay isang tagapagpananaliksik na naglalapat upang matuto ng bagong bagay. Ano ang iyong natutunan upang idagdag?

*runs and tackles spambot*
*pulls out rope*
*ties spambots legs together and then jumps up*

aaaaaand TIME!!! That's some good calf-roping. I've already gagged this user, but I'll keep the post up for a little to show as an example of a spambot for those who haven't seen one before. When you see a post like this (and run it through a web-based translator), just click the "report to moderator" button in the bottom-right corner and one of the staff will come by and make a rodeo event out of removing the account from the forum. ;D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tungro

Dannflower Reguba

Dang, I got kinda excited when I saw the "new" balloon on this topic.  :(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tungro

Quote from: danflorreguba on February 14, 2019, 06:04:33 PM
       Dang, I got kinda excited when I saw the "new" balloon on this topic.  :(
Let your mind be at rest

Some images of Pre-Algerbric equations I worked out if anyone is having trouble with them...
(All answers confirmed correct)

Easy
Spoiler
[close]

Medium
Spoiler
[close]

Hard
Spoiler
[close]

The Grey Coincidence

Quote from: Tungro on February 14, 2019, 06:24:51 PM
Let your mind be at rest

Some images of Pre-Algerbric equations I worked out if anyone is having trouble with them...
(All answers confirmed correct)

Easy
Spoiler
[close]

Medium
Spoiler
[close]

Hard
Spoiler
[close]

So glad I left school right now😂
Which probably means I have no business being on this topic...
But for the record danflorregubba, I read them all the time.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Tungro

A U.S. circulated coin guide  (From 1900 - 2018) I made last year,

Cover,
Spoiler
[close]

Lincoln Cent
Spoiler
[close]

Lincoln Bicentennial Cent
Spoiler
[close]

Indian Head Penny
Spoiler
[close]

Jefferson Nickel
Spoiler
[close]

Jefferson Nickel Westward Expansion
Spoiler
[close]

Indian Buffalo Nickel
Spoiler
[close]

Liberty Head Nickel
Spoiler
[close]

Roosevelt Dime
Spoiler
[close]

Winged Liberty 'Mercury' Dime
Spoiler
[close]

Barber Dime
Spoiler
[close]

Washington Quarter
Spoiler
[close]

Washington Quarter Types
Spoiler
[close]

Washington Quarter States & Territories
Spoiler
[close]

Washington Quarter America the Beautiful Series
Spoiler
[close]

Washington Quarter Silver Series
Spoiler
[close]

Standing Liberty Quarter
Spoiler
[close]

Barber Quarter
Spoiler
[close]

Kennedy Half Dollar
Spoiler
[close]

Franklin Half Dollar
Spoiler
[close]

Walking Liberty Half Dollar
Spoiler
[close]

Barber Half Dollar
Spoiler
[close]

Sacagawea Dollar Coin
Spoiler
[close]

Sacagawea Dollar Coin Native American Series
Spoiler
[close]

Presidential One Dollar Coin Program
Spoiler
[close]

'Cheerios' Sacagawea One Dollar Coin
Spoiler
[close]

Susan B. Antony Dollar Coin
Spoiler
[close]

Eisenhower Dollar Coin
Spoiler
[close]

Peace Dollar Coin
Spoiler
[close]

Morgan Dollar Coin
Spoiler
[close]

Terms & Definitions
Spoiler
[close]

The Witessss

is your name Phillip B. Little? or did you just put that on there? it kind of sounds like a made-up name..
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Tungro

...It is my actual name...

The Witessss

Whoops. sorry. :-[ Bwaahhhahahahha! now i can look you up!! (not that i could find you among all the other Phillip Littles in FL, though.)

Tungro

You can look me up but you probably can't even find anything on me

The Witessss

yeah, same here. if you were to look me up (if i told you my name) you would find nothing, there are just a lot of football players and doctors and bowlers with my name. (i mean the last name, obviously)

Tungro

I went ahead and googled myself and it came up with several obituaries from Connecticut, an african american, and a poet. (I happen to be 25% Cuban and 75% American 15% other).

Back on topic,
An argumentative essay organizer I made,
Spoiler
[close]

The Witessss