News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Roleplaying Questions

Started by Rose of Noonvale, July 01, 2011, 06:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

ryanpie2802

By :) Ryanpie2802 :)

Redwall is amazing!!!!!

Gonff

To sign up you just go to the OCC/signup thread for the RP you want to join and say what characters you want to be.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

winifred

Are we allowed to have monkeys as characters?Its not me ;)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Troy Troodon

Yeah are we? And yes My OC is a monkey.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

An RP creator can decide that.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

winifred

Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Troy Troodon

Quote from: Coobreedan on November 16, 2011, 06:20:53 PM
Quote from: Troy Troodon on November 15, 2011, 06:37:46 AM
Yeah are we? And yes My OC is a monkey.
Why would there be monkeys?

Why not if people want monitor lizards, wolves, wolverines, and wild boars why not monkeys?
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Coobreedan

The rest are understandable, but monkeys just aren't Redwall!

Taggerung_of_Redwall

If you want to carry on a discussion about "what species are Redwall" you can create a topic for that. Please don't use this thread for chatting though.

Taggerung The Otter

what aboot bein' able tae kick somebeastie out o' the RP fer doin' sumthin' bad ??? :o
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

DanielofRedwall

If the leader decides that someone has done something so bad on their RP, it is their decision if they want to kick them out. I would first tell them they've done something wrong either by personal message or the OOC page. Probably alert a Moderator as well. If they're unhappy with their response or just keep doing it, kicking them out is a fair option.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

If it violates forum rules, then it's purely the staff and the offender's issue. If it's troublesome behavior relating directly to the art of roleplaying and/or roleplaying in the thread (i.e. godmoding, powerplaying ect.), it's the creator and offender's issue.