RP: Peace to Protection

Started by Trigoma, June 26, 2011, 01:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

back at the pond tigoma swam faster then he ever had. the clean pond water washed through his mouth. ask he started relaxing he saw a flash of silver out of the corner of his eye. he paid no attention to it when suddenly he throat was choked on a fish. he dove outta the water choking miserbly when a poorly aimed laddle smaked him on the back of the head. "Cough cough!" the fish toumbled out. rubing his head he looked up at the friar. "carefull with tht laddle tubby chops. this is the only head ah got!" and with tht trigoma stormed back to the kitchens.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwall Musician

"Friar me dear chap. Can't you give this little blighter something to do? I can not stand it any longer, wot. Every minute it's a question from Friggle. 'Do you play the horn?' or 'Why aren't you part of the Long Patrol any more?'. It becomes to annoying to flipping well stand!" Friggle stood behind Diamond during her outrage. He just smiled. He always thought it fun when she was angry. She waited as the friar thought about it....

OCC: I can hardly believe we have went through so much, with just one bowl of soup!  ;D
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

Webbtail saw the friar whack Trigorma with the ladle. "Serves you right, matey!" He said, sticking his tongue out at him, before running off before Trigorma could catch him.
He ran straight in to the abbey, accidentally knocking in to Friggle as he ran through the doors, who was on his way to the orchard to help the friar after Diamond Orchid had complained about him. Friggle immediately fell flat on his back, screaming and crying. Not wanting to make a scene, Webbtail picked him up and took him to the infirmary. "Not having a great day with injuries, are you, mate?" He whispered to him.
Friggle, who had stopped crying but had a big lump on his head, whispered back, "Why do they call you Skipper?"
Skipper sighed. Now it was his turn to be annoyed by Friggle!
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Now that the cake was done, all that was left was the trifle. "Moiss Petunia! Ois yon troifle ready yet?" he shouted coming over to where the mousemaid was working. "Yes friar," she said, adding the final ingredient to it. "Ok, now the feast ois ready moiss abbbess." Saulyle said, as the food was brought out of the kitchens and taken to Great Hall.

OOC:  I personally cannae wait to see the beast's expression who tries the cake.  :D
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

Finally without Friggle on her heals, Diamond came to Cavern Hole. She looked at the food being set out on the table. As hungry as ever, she walked by and grabbed a bowl of candied chestnuts. She then heard the Skipper taking the annoying Friggle up to the infirmary. "Ha, about time someone else had him, wot. Wonder why he ask so many blooming questions and falls into the jolly pond?" said Diamond as she at some more nuts from the bowl.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

While nobeast was looking, Bansl the squirrel and Aggins the hedgehog had each stuck their fingers in the cake and got two small samples of icing. Hiding their fingers from every other beast, they made their way to the orchard near a harvested apple tree. They both smiled at their success and started to eat the icing. "'OT 'OT! BURING! BURING!" they both shouted and immediately stuck their mouths into the pond, and drunk the water until they had gotten rid of the hot flavour. They each sighed and thought about the icing and how terrribly hot twas.

Quietly slipping back to the feast that was about to begin, they swiped a chesnut and snuck back into the kitchens that were now empty, where they went to see if there was any remaining icing. Finding the pot that that twas mixed in still had some remainder in it, they took a wee sample of it. Finding that twas stil hot, they took it down and took a knife and a plate, and covered the chesnut with a good amount of the icing.

Taking the icing-covered chesnut back to Great Hall, they walked up to Diamond Orchid. "Scuse us Miz Dime! We want to give you this chesnut we made for saving Friggle!"

OOC: Tis but a guess, but I'm thinking that the soup is about to claim another victim.  ;D

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

After dropping Friggle off at the infermary, Webbtail got away from Friggle as quickly as possible. "Annoy the infermary keeper for a while," he thought to himself.
Walking down to the hall he noticed the feast being set up. "Maybe I'm wanted 'ere," he thought to himself.
Walking in to the kitchen, he walked up to his wife Wisteria. "Need any 'elp setting up for the feast darling?" He asked her.
"Webbtail! I was just about to go looking for you! Yes, please, grap those plates over there and place them at the table!"
Webbtail grabbed a pile of the plates and walked gover to the table. But as he walked out of the door, he walked straight in to Trigorma, who was walking in to the kitchen from the pond. Webb dropped two plates, which smashed on the ground. "Oh dear," he thought to himself, "I'll have to sweep that up!"

Redwall Musician

"Tut, tut, young chaps, to you I'm not Miss. Only the Dibbuns and my pater call me Miss.  As for your chestnut. Looks top hole! I always knew saving babes would get you scoff," Diamond ate up the chestnut. Bansl and Aggins giggled. Diamond's whole face turned red. She glared at the two, anger bubbling in her eyes. "Murderers! Vermin! How dare you poison the innocent haremaid, with a chestnut! Blinking hot two! Wot!" And with that she stormed off, pretending not to mind the heat. Bansl and Aggins looked disappointed. As soon as she was out of eyesight, she ran screaming, "I've been poisoned with flipping hot root! Help me Friar before I die!" Bursting with laughter at the gluttonous hare, Aggins and Bansl went back to there work.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Both agreeing to do it again, Bansl and Aggins swiped more chesnuts and went back to the kitchens, got another plate, and spread the rest of the icing on the chesnuts before returning to Great Hall, where they quietly slipped the plate onto the food-covered table. Giggling to themselves they each took a seat and waited for the feast to begin.

Friar Saulyle walked along the tables examining the food. He noticed a plate full of icing covered chesnuts on the table. Strange, he thought. Who had made them? Shrugging his shoulders, he walked back to the kitchens.

Trigoma

"Oh dear," he thought to himself, "I'll have to sweep that up!" said skipper after he ran into trigoma. "watch were ur going skip! nearly gave meh an "eart attack!" trigoma still a little moody tht he couldnt take some hot root walked to sit down at the table by a pretty otter maid. "well me darlin how would u like to see me scoff tht whole plate of chesnuts at this feats eh?" he said. the otter maid flutterd her eye lashes. "oooo i do love watching u scoff stuff trigoma" he was about to grab some when the abbess spoke above every beast. "when the friar gets back from the kitchens we will start this feast. every beast rise for grace." every beast rose quitely as the friar came back from the kitchens with a last ajustment to some fruit flans.

OOC (wutever tht means lol): some1 make up tht abbots grace. im not good at tht lol
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

After a small adjusting of some fruit flans friar Saulyle stood up. Upon seeing that everything was ready, abbess Meriam said the grace.

"Squirrels, otters, hedgehogs, mice,
Moles with fur like sable,
Gathered in good spirits all,
Round the festive table.
Sit we down to eat and drink.
Friends, before we do, let's think,
Fruit of forest, field and banks,
To the seasons we give thanks."

And thus the feast began!

OOC: "OOC" means Out Of Character.

DanielofRedwall

Webb, who was done with the sweeping up, was sitting next to Wisteria and across from Trigoma. Webb noticed Trigoma was obviously taken to the young ottermaid and he decided to put in a word on behalf of his friend to the ottermaid. "Old Trig 'ere is a champion scoffer, he could scoff that whole bowl of chestnuts before you could say 'is name!"
The ottermaid, who was obviously impressed, fluttered here eyelashes even more intensely. "Is that true? Oh please show me Trig!"

Redwall Musician

"No, don't show her! The blinking poisoners are at it again. You shall die a horrible death, wot!" Diamond said as she sat next to the pretty ottermaid. She had downed at least a three glasses of water before she was better. She looked across the room, got up, and sat next to the to "poisoners" Bansl and Aggins. "Bet you an acorn to an apple he didn't hear a blooming word I said." The two laughed naughtily.

Trigoma

"er wut was tht diamond?" asked trigoma. "nvm ill just set my mind to these chesnuts..." trigoma looked back at the otter maid fluttering her eyelashes. "now my sweet water lily. let me show you a great way to scoff faster than tht there hare over there. first with a peice of cake, then onto the chesnuts!" trigoma cut a slice of cake and held it in one paw as he got 3 chesnuts in the other. then he look at diamond orchad and said "take notes mah freind, lets see some real scoffin!" then with tht trigoma bolted down the cake and shoved the chesnuts in and took a big gulp of rasberry fiz and went on with it. soon half the plates of chesnuts were gone when he noticed the 2 poisoners sitting there laughing at him. "er wuts so funny...er...er...AHHHHHHH!!!" suddenly trigoma was gulping down rasberry fiz only to find the carbonation made it worse. "AHHHHHHH!' screamed trig as he ran back and forth looking for a drink to steal. he then ran out to the pond again for some relief! but the dibbuns seemed to think it a fun game and started copying him...

—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Friar Saulyle was just tucking into a tasty mushroom and cheese flan when suddenly one of otters, twas Trigoma, he noticed with a small frown, had gotten up and started running around screaming, and then suddenly ran out, followed closely by several dibbuns laughing and screaming and imitating him. Friar Saulyle sighed and put his head on the table. There goes the feast!, he thought.