News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Slaved Hares

Started by redwallgurl, February 08, 2012, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

"Frista!" Flame yelled as she fought her way to her friend killing all vermin in her path.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Wisteria Wild Cat

The weasel sneered stupidly, "Eh... er... whut was I gunna say?" A ferret slapped him, the weasel gasped, "Oh yeah! Uh..." He was soon felled by a spear. Frista lay unmoving in the blood-stained sand.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

eualaia

roxas chops up a few rats

"i think were outnumbered!"
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Wisteria Wild Cat

The vermin laughed cruelly as they drug Frista's limp body toward their ship.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

eualaia

roxas throws a fallen vermin spear at one of the vrmin dragging frista away.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista shakes her head, waking up, "Oof! My bloomin' 'ead! Have we won the jolly good battle?"

eualaia

"not yet'

roxas pulps another vermin.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Black spots dance in front of Frista's dark brown eyes, she lays a paw over her head as she falls back to the ground. Vermin quickly leap at her, carrying Frista to the ship.

eualaia

a hare at the window shoots one of the vermin.

"this is gonna end badly."

Wisteria Wild Cat

The vermin wade out into the shallows, not sure what to do with their captive hare. Frista opened her eyes slightly, she took in  her surroundings. She decided to play it safe, closed her eyes and remained limp.

Troy Troodon

"Quick in here!" says a voice leading the hares to the woods.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Wisteria Wild Cat

In a flash, Trista leaped up and started to kick wildly, knocking a rat senseless and killing another. "Eulalia!!!" Trista shouted as even more vermin jumped upon her, dragging the struggling hare to the ship.

eualaia

roxas charges aboard the ship slashing vermin wildly.

"EULALIAAAAAAAA!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista is struck down yet again, vermin surrounding the fallen haremaid. "Yarr! Get der captain! Urrry you dunder'eads!" An ugly fox screeched.

eualaia

roxas breaks the ugly fox's neck then grabs frista and jumps overboard.

"RETREAT! WERE OUTNUMBERED!"