Previous topic - Next topic

RedwallForever12

OOC: I have a description on my SIGGY
"Friendship is something that th blind can see and the deaf can hear"

RP Description:
  Creature: Ferret
  Color: Sable
Attitude: Sly, suspicious, natural mother
Extra: Loves to poison enemies, is nice to good creatures.
           HATES Wildcat

BrookSkimmer

Mossfur the Fletch stood just below the battlements of Redwall. The squirrel archer looked down the line of otter and squirrel archers he had assembled. The abbot had put him in charge of abbey defense. He was the warrior of Redwall and no wildcats would get by him!
----
Cra Hooktalon stood beside the Poisoner. Cra was a svelte gray tabby wildcat. His yellow eyes viewed the abbey and also Wisteria.

"What orders chief? Storm the gates? Use ladders to breech the walls?"

Cra was a general in the ranks. He waited to see what hisaster would want."

redwallgurl

Tully was on the battlements looking down. This was her first time shooting an arrow before and she was frightned. The presence of Fletch had helped her but she was still nervous.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Everybody is accepted! ;)

BIC: Holker Poisonclaw bared his teeth, "Get ladders, make sure they are dry. Tie dry rope around them. Then come and see me." Holker walked into his huge purple tent, accompanied by a serving rat.

Wisteria's green eyes glittered, "Aye, 'tis a good plan."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Wisteria Wild Cat on March 18, 2012, 03:50:55 PM
Wisteria watched her father Holker Poisonclaw march onto the road, his vermin horde behind him shouting out, "Ho-olker Poison-Poisonclaw!" Wisteria snickered, what a stupid warcry!
OOC:Totally agree with you ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dannflower Reguba

The stench was becoming ominous. A vermin horde was definetly afoot. Ashe decided against talking to Nelk the otter at the moment and instead headed for Redwall... Something quite against his nature. But it had to be done, just in case they didn't know what was afoot. Swiftly and silently he saw his destination looming up before him... Yowch! that was close. Squirrel nearly killed him, they obviously knew there was a threat. He called to the mouse, " Hold fire mate it's a friend."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: OK bit of a correction here, BIC:

Yowch! that was close. squirrel nearly killed him, they obviously knew there was a threat. Ashe looked at himself and smiled wryly,"Well if I stood up there and looked at myself I'd probably get quite fright too!" He called to the squirrel,

"I say don't do that mate
I asure you I'm no foe
please sir open the gate
Again sir please do so!"

"And rather quickI might add!" for the squirrel (Ashe) had just spotted a vermin patrol conisting a score (20)of vermin. Ashe started to run to the walls...and the closed gate.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Someone inside Redwall please open the gate before the vermin catch up.plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

redwallgurl

Tully runs to the gate seeing a friend and manages to whisper through the bars, "go to the back gat away from the fighting. It will be easier for you to come in and it won't endager my abbey. Go, quickly before you die!"
Tully rushes to the back gate waiting for Ashe to come.

Dannflower Reguba

Looking swiftly over his shoulder Ashe bounds to the back of the Wall setting a fast pace, difficult for the heavily armed vermin to match. Ashe tugs on the arrow in his shoulder (lightly) and chuckles amidst the thought "I really need to learn to pay more attention, that is a long way for an arrow to travel and should have been easily noticed,it was well shot though." The vermin are to far behind, panting, to possibly catch up. Ashe slows as he reaches the gate, turns around and shoots the first staggering vermin that comes around the bend... The otheres get the warning.

OOC: I love this RP!

redwallgurl

Tully loads her arrow as she opens the gate a crack to let Ashe through. Once he is in Tully slams the door and locks apolgizing as she did her speedy work, "sorry about that arrow. I don't have that good aim."

Dannflower Reguba

That good aim! Your kidding me right! That was a perfect shot and over a great distance. And it isn't your fault for shooting me if I was standing on a wall top looking at myself I would think I was a vermin to.

redwallgurl

Tully bowed her head down happy for the complement. She said to her new found friend, "Welcome to Redwall Abbey. Would you like to join the fight at the top of the battlements or go up to the infirmary to dress that wound I gave you?"

Dannflower Reguba

I can take more than a arrow to my shoulder replied Ashe as he tugged the arrow out of his shoulder wiping it on the grass and handing it out the Squirrel maid," I'd like very much to help you rid yourselves of these pests," Ashe smiled, quite rare, at the friend he'd happened upon. 

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Glad you like it!

BIC: Wisteria watched at the ladders her father had ordered made were set against the main gate.
"Now, set the gates on fire!" Yowled Holker PoisonClaw, two-score of rats, weasels, stoats and the like beside him. A stoat threw alighted lantern onto the gate and ladder, which burst into flames. Sadly for him though, the oil was smeared onto his tail, and he ran around screaming, until he was burned to death. None of the other vermin made a move to even try to help him. Holker then disapeared into the forest, his thw-score of vermin following.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!