News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

terrible ways to start a conversation

Started by rakkety tam, March 20, 2012, 06:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

36 shouts play that funky music white boy
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Primrosewarrior

I actually used the:hey man, im a girl! Before. Now that was an akwerd convertiation...

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflower Reguba

rakkety tam

Quote from: Primrosewarrior on March 30, 2012, 02:41:29 AM
I actually used the:hey man, im a girl! Before. Now that was an akwerd convertiation...
i actualy didnt mean to wright it like that i ment like a guy says hey man then the person who he was yelling at says i'm a girl\

40 again how the heck did u get my pudding

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Primrosewarrior

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

WildDoogyPlumm

43. HEY GIVE ME BACK MY BACON!  THAT'S MY BACON!  ...oops wrong person...
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

rakkety tam

44 hey why did u throw my pudding i the toilet oh wait um never mind  ;D ;D ;D

Primrosewarrior

DeathRage

I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

rakkety tam

46 hey wanna get in my van i have candy wait no i realy do i have to much wait what dont call the police