News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadaz, voice of the host

Granted but the game is published by paradox the same ones that fell on Grodill in remorse for grodill you never play a video game again

I wish I a had bucket of ferrofluid
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

asmodeus

The ferrofluid is mixed with hydrochloric acid and eats through the container it's in.

I wish that my wishes, including this one, will never go wrong.
I use arch btw.

Nadaz, voice of the host

They don't go wrong they just are never granted

I wish that I could teleport to Turkmenistan

Ashleg

You are teleported to a group of Turkish men named Stan.

I wish that I could go home.

Nadaz, voice of the host

Your home to a high school you go there and have to stay for infinity.

I wish Ireland had qualified for the World Cup.

The Skarzs

They did, but they got disqualified for eating the opposing teams.

I wish I didn't have facial hair.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

You don't have facial hair because you do not have the ability to grow any hair at all.

I wish that I was a pirate!

The Skarzs

You are a pirate. Unfortunately, the price for being a pirate once caught is being hanged. And that is your fate.

Quote from: Ashleg on March 03, 2018, 12:51:06 AM
You don't have facial hair because you do not have the ability to grow any hair at all.
YOU LOSE. I would like that.

I wish my feet didn't sweat.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Your feet don't sweat at all, but your hands sweat so profusely that waterfalls pour from them constantly and you cannot pick anything up without making it wet.

I wish I was a warlock!

sunflashtheace

okay you war your lock
i wish i was sunflash the mace

Hickory

Granted. Your friends and family are horrified at the sudden replacement of their once-human compatriot with an animal waving about a large oak branch and growling. After reporting the situation to the local police, the "special case" makes its way into the hands of the CIA, which deems you a threat to national security, and you are seized and imprisoned, but not before mauling numerous agents and receiving several high-voltage taser shocks. After your imprisonment and subsequent psych evaluations, it is confirmed that you are an intelligent European badger. Following extensive experimentation, you are euthanized after refusing to cooperate with the authorities.

I wish I was shorter.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Witessss

you get so short you are put in the circus against your wishes as the short-man.

I wish I was more athletic.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Tungro

You are more athletic but you show off so much your teammates decide to take you down...permanently...

I wish I would not have to go through high school

The Witessss

Granted. you don't go through high school, but you live under  a bridge the rest of your life.

I wish I was having tacos for dinner.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Tungro

You do have tacos for dinner but right as when you are about to take a bite you are tackled by some people claiming it is poisoned.

I wish my WiFi would be more reliable