News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Razan

Started by Tannsrall, March 22, 2012, 09:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tannsrall

The are a pretty creepy group and there leader reminded me of ublaz mad eyes.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Nightfire

Yeah, they were creepy. And apparently, there is a city called Razan in Iran. I found that pretty interesting. I wonder if Brian Jacques knew about that, or if he had just picked the name randomly?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tannsrall

I think he knew because in the third one there are those names in other languages and all the useful facts and things like that.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Castaway5

I doubt he knew, just like he didn't know there's an Abbey in France called Cluny.  ::)

Primrosewarrior

Wow. an abbey called cluny.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Dannflower Reguba

:D :D :D That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Captain Tammo

I was just in France! I wished I visited it! If the abbey was anywhere near the size of some of the cathedrals there, Brian isn't lying when he says redwall is massive!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Primrosewarrior

I told my brother the abbey-cluney thing, and he said "I all ready knew that"

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Primrosewarrior

Dannflower Reguba

Bragoon

'IKR' is chatspeak for 'I know, right?'. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dannflower Reguba

Primrosewarrior