News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: Battle of the Fortresses

Started by Redwaller, May 29, 2012, 12:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

OOC: okay guys! I think it's going too fast, we're not gonna fight right now! We need more people before! Okay?

BIC: "Good! What is your name?"

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: I know I was just saying that I was on your side.

"My 'ame is Deathtail the 'ild cat."
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

OOC: I was talking about the others

BIC: "Deathtail! That's a good name. You come from the North?" He asked inquisitively.

Leatho Shellhound

"No from 'he Great south stream",said Deathtail.

click the banner

Redwaller

"You have a strange accent for a Southstreamer."

Leatho Shellhound

"I was not 'orn there. But in the North, we moved down when there was no more food. " said Deathtail.

click the banner

redwallgurl

Kreastle saw the outlaw come to the battlements. She watched form a distance. Seeking out the healer she asked," How long will it be until Max is completely healed?"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Turning around Maximus saw Kreastle and walked up to her, "Greetings Warrioress of Redwall thank you very much for letting me in." bowing low.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

Back at fort blood, "I would like 'ood and some 'leep." said Deathtail.

click the banner

redwallgurl

Kreastle was taken aback by the politeness but didn't show it. Nodding curtly to the outcast she said in an equally respectful tone,"Hello Max. What have you been doing with your life recently? Hopefully you've changed your ways?"

AbbotAlf0805

"You are quite polite for a young warrioress like your self." said Max with a smile.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

"Thank you, you have to be able to do many things for an Abbey. YOu avioded my question are you going to answer me?" Kreastle said with her voice still even but getiing colder.

Leatho Shellhound

At fort blood, Deathtail had eaten and now was asleep in a small bed in the corner.

click the banner

Dannflor

''Why did you outcast Max''said Danjosal sadly
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AbbotAlf0805

"Why merely trying to survive Kreatle. I've been here and there although the most of it I was in the North fighting otters and sea rats. I've also been a mercenary ranger to the badger lords at Salamadastron." said Maximus looking at the east.