News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mossflower

Started by Redwaller, June 25, 2012, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you join the Forum?

Yes
7 (38.9%)
No
1 (5.6%)
Maybe
10 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Redwaller

Yeah, I'm aiming to pale colors. But if you want i can change the color of the letters.

Redwallfan7

okay, will there be games on it?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

there's gonna be stuff like RPs
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

I don't know about games, maybe Redwall games like the Forum Games.  :P

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

Sounds pretty cool. I'm looking forward to seeing this when it's done

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

Me too. Also, will there be a fan art section?

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

Dannflower Reguba

White is just plain boring. Maybe you should try scarlet or green... Mabye Aqua.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

it's not white. I'm not sure about green or scarlet thought, maybe a little too bright or unreadable.

Redwaller

a vital mistake has been pointed out, it will be corrected this evening.

Redwaller

The website as been updated! Check out the link at the bottom of the page, the one that didn't work, it as been corrected.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

Thanks! I'm looking for help on the website, anybody wants to help?