The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Akkara was creeping along the tip of another roof when she felt a chill... One that co-ensided with the talk of Legions' host.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skyblade

Razer was now waking around. She was a bit lost and confused. She had been seperated by the others and wasn't sure what to do.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

OOC: hey back when you were leaning on the tree...

Quote from: Griffen on July 08, 2012, 01:13:04 AM
OOC:  :D

Legion (host mouse, Grave)

Grave was walking around town when he saw her. the creature that Zanther fell for. the host walked up to her, she was leaning on a tree. "do you miss him?" Legion asked while slowly walking by her then turning to face the otter.

BIC:

HMT

one of the three mice was running towards him, also on the same roof. the archer mouse lay waiting further down the road. the third had her sword out and ready. "stop, i need to talk to you!" the one on the roof yelled

Rainshadow

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 08, 2012, 01:11:57 AM
  "Den cn'I calls ya Uncle Dave and Aunt 'Ylia?"

OOC:  Abbot, can you answer to that please?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Griffen on July 08, 2012, 01:19:14 AM
OOC: hey back when you were leaning on the tree...

Quote from: Griffen on July 08, 2012, 01:13:04 AM
OOC:  :D

Legion (host mouse, Grave)

Grave was walking around town when he saw her. the creature that Zanther fell for. the host walked up to her, she was leaning on a tree. "do you miss him?" Legion asked while slowly walking by her then turning to face the otter.

BIC:

HMT

one of the three mice was running towards him, also on the same roof. the archer mouse lay waiting further down the road. the third had her sword out and ready. "stop, i need to talk to you!" the one on the roof yelled

OOC: Are you talking to me?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Hylia giggled and Davidari smiled and ruffeled his ears. "You two have done a great job raising this boy." said Davidari.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer saw the group and walked towards them. Finally she found them!

Rainshadow

"Well, it 'asn't been easy!"  Jag looked at his son who was covered in the sticky remains of the chestnuts.  "So, cn'I calls ya Uncle Dave and Aunt 'Ylia?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Sure you can!" said Hylia. Davidari tried to object but it was hopeless. "Oh alright. I'm Uncle Dave."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer stood nearby. They were completely ignoring her! Razer(like me) was very sensitive. She felt like she had done somthing wrong.

"i'm sorry, I'm sorry, okay?!" she said.

Rainshadow

"YAY!"  Talon immediately jumped from Jag's shoulder to Davidari's.  "'Ey Daddy!  I's got 'n Uncle an' a Aunt!"  Shadow looked at Davidari with an apologetic look.

Skyblade

Razer HATED being ignored(like me). "I told you I'm sorry!!!" she yelled.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari smiled and said, "It's ok." He saw Razer and said, "hey guys it's little miss dead lover."

Griffen

OOC: yes the HMT part was talking to you Andrew and Grave was talking to Razer but i guess she just ignored that post.

Rainshadow

"Hello Razer!"  Shadow walked forward and stuck out a paw in greeting.

OOC:  She was in the last one right?  I have a horrible memory.