News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

what would you say if an elf walked up to you right now?

Started by mattimouse20, December 27, 2012, 06:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 21, 2013, 03:48:04 PM
  No, I think he's a shapeshifter.  Some of the time he's a steampunk elf, and the other time he's a steampunk fox.
Exactly! I really need to resolve my multi-personality... It's grown so much that I actually change physical forms! What's it called... Skitzophrenia or summat?

Faiyloe

I would ask him/her to stay and we would become best friends and I would runaway to middle earth and live in Murkwood forest with him/her and go on countless adventures together. then he/she would teach me archery till I was as good as any elf.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Redwaller

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Chipster of Noonvale

DelenatheWanderer

Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

DelenatheWanderer

Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Scott McLamok

Yes no one really used those lines so it is.
Ill say to a he elf you are a pretty boy
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zetz ze Elf'z 'air on fire vhoilzt laughin' gleefully*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ashleg