IS the wolverine in Rakkety Tam the best or worst bad guy?????????????????

Started by rachel25, March 25, 2013, 06:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on April 09, 2013, 08:50:08 PM
Quote from: Shadowed One on April 09, 2013, 04:45:41 PM
He was basically a bad badger who had no real strategy other than kill, eat, destroy, etc.
Well said! (good thing he didn't have Bloodwrath, though!)
Your real right there, mate! If he had got the Bloodwrath, then not even a Badger probubly wouldn't even stand a chance!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Romsca

A badger might...if he had the Bloodwrath too...but the Redwallers wouldn't even stand a chance!

Rusvul

I didn't like him much, because of the grisly scenes where he ate his enemies. That sort of stuff really creeps me out (The main reason I'm vegetarian), and even though Rakkety Tam and Doogy Plumm and all the heroes were awesome ( some of my favorites) Gulo's eating habits put me off the book.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mariel

He isn't really anything than a walking killing machine. He's almost the opposite of a fanfic character I'm writing about, very few defense mechanisms-except his wit. 

Sanddunes

If he was smart he'll have a far better chance at winning which is why Brian made him stupid

Scott McLamok

Well I liked the idea of a wolverine but he was to cokey and doesn't have brain no offense but no one is perfect so it would be half and half for me XD
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Krantor the Brutal

The fact he couldn't keep his army intact shows how bad a villain he is, not to say at the least.

By the way, it would have been cool if the Long Patrol and Gulo's army fought an actual battle.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Sanddunes

The thing is Rakkety Tam was the only book to have wolverines and we really only knew one the other only mentioned or not there very long. So basically we don't know what they're all like

Krantor the Brutal

True, however basing off those two, they are not the most  mentally stable creatures.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg