News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Yum.

A pineapple peel.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rakkety tam

yuck but u get your ruffage lol

a stir fry of fresh from the gardin surger snap peas with rice cooked onions and green pepper and shrimp with soy sauce the peas r cooked to
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

DanielofRedwall

Yuck, it has shrimps.

Tomato.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

Redwall Musician

Yum! I think...

Carrots.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

Tiria Wildlough

Ahhhh...yum.
Fruit mince pie.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

YUM!!!
Lemon cordial.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

i dont know wat that is but i love citrus so yum

homade blackberry pie or gummie worms

Redwall Musician

Yum!

A greasy fast-food hamburger.

Osu

Yum, and it's going straight to my thighs.

Chocolate chip molassas cookies.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician