No
2 (5.6%)
Maybe
7 (19.4%)
What's Battle Front?
6 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 35

rachel25

Yeah I guess so, I as long as it stayed true to Redwall I'd be fine with anything.  :)

Romsca

I've played SWBF before; it was pretty fun. I think a Redwall Lego game would be better, though

Jetthebinturong

Is it weird that I have designed the first two levels and a few characters for a Lord Brocktree LEGO game?  :P
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

rachel25

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 18, 2013, 10:44:40 PM
Is it weird that I have designed the first two levels and a few characters for a Lord Brocktree LEGO game?  :P
That's Awesome.  ;D

psybox

Did you use the in game character/level editor, or is there a way to actually make your own game?

Romsca

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: psybox on November 22, 2013, 06:23:56 PM
Did you use the in game character/level editor, or is there a way to actually make your own game?

Lol no, I just wrote it down and drew them

alanflemin

Quote from: rachel25 on October 03, 2013, 03:50:56 PM
Do you think a Redwall Battle Front Wii game should be made. I think yes, they've made a Star Wars one so why not Redwall, it's got enough battles in it  ;D

Yes you should proceed with the developing. This is a good idea. I love battle gaming. Playing these games are fun to play whether on internet or on PC.

MatthiasMan

Quote from: rachel25 on October 05, 2013, 03:22:04 PM
(My brother is posting this for me  ;))
battle front is where you can use different types of soldiers is time line battles. for example you can have a redwall chronicle battlefront where you fight in all the battles of the books or you could have a Salamanderstron battlefront were you fight in made up hare campaigns. this is what the Star Wars version looks like.

OMG that game was so awesome. I might just go play some right now. . . . .

But yeah, they need to make a Redwall Wii game, in 3rd person combat.  Omg the Campaign could be about the first Redwall book. And then they could have another game called "Redwall: Martin the Warrior (Season 2)" or something cool like that.

rachel25

That's what I was thinking, or you could play nom-story mode, and just go fight in a battle. You could maybe also pick a side to be on, Redwallers/Salamanderstron, or vermin horde/corsairs! 

Emperor Ublaz

Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Wylder Treejumper

This is a great idea! You know, Redwall is a niche market, but publishing a really good video game would be a must have for any Redwall geek. Also, it would bring publicity to the series, as unfortunately more people play video games than read books nowadays.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

UNKN0WN

Quote from: rachel25 on October 03, 2013, 03:50:56 PM
Do you think a Redwall Battle Front Wii game should be made. I think yes, they've made a Star Wars one so why not Redwall, it's got enough battles in it  ;D

Delthion

GREAT IDEA, but they should also make one for LOTR.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

There's already one for LotR, Oracle, it's called Lord of the Rings: Conquest