News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Admiral's Justice

Started by Rusvul, October 09, 2013, 05:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Oh, talk about irony. ;D *shakes head* My deepest apologies, Rus. Btw, I'll be sure to keep your warning in mind. ????

BIC: Dritsek could see victory just around the corner- if she could only keep her blade up for that long. It wasn't going to be easy. Already her sword seemed as if it was made from lead. Not to mention how tired her arms were. And that one was severely injured. This fight must end quickly if she was to survive.

The otter suddenly felt her footpaw land wrong. Time seemed to slow as she scrambled to keep her footing. If she fell, it was over.

OOC: She recovers her balance pretty quickly, but since you're probably going to take advantage of the slip, I thought I'd leave the post here so we don't overlap weirdly.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rusvul

Zane could feel his strikes slowing. It seemed that no matter what he did, the otter parried it. He knew she was desperate, but so was he. In a last-ditch attempt, he hurled himself backward, and threw a small, round, sharp metal directly at the otter's face.
If this fails, he thought. I don't have much of a chance.
Spots swam before his eyes, and all went black.

OOC: He's not dead, but unconcious- again, for maybe half a minute.

Rusvul