A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

Cornflower MM

Arya saw someone drop into a snowdrift, and when she looked closer she saw it was Ervoyce. "Ervoyce! Come here! You have to get help! The others are ibn a clearing half a mile straight from the back wallgate, and I can't get them. It would be too slow, and Zanga's bleeding too much. I'd never get back in time. You have to go!" Arya pleaded, shouting. She started frantically pressing snow against Zanga's side, and watched in horror as it turned red.

Blaggut

Ooc: That's what I get for trying to rise the boredom? So serious. A lot of what I've gotten in this RP is howtility. "You can't take the abbey" "That's gross" "Blah blah blah"
I'm just tryin to be nice, have fun, be realistic, and finish this RP. And it has to come out sometime! Maybe I should leave so you'll can toy with Grund, and make him, idk, die instantly? Cuz it seems you'll >:( >:( wanna cheat ur way to victory by coincidences. This is not realistic. I'm only really staying so you'll can finish this. This RP has gotten boring. I'm only staying so you'll can have fun and finish this. Right now, I have nothing to do. Do you'll want me to leave the RP? Just go a head and say. Be truthful. I bet I'm gonna get a lot of yeses. Thanks for your time.  :-[ :'( >:( >:(
~Just a soft space boi~

Unimaginative

OOC: Blaggut, you are correct. You will get a lot of requests for you to leave after this. You have been at the center of every argument over this roleplay, you have power played (though you did turn it down quite a bit when asked) you have posted a series of vulgar things that SHOULD NOT be posted on a website where numerous kids can see it. I wish for you to leave. I hope this does not strain any possible friendship in the future, though I know this is unlikely .I will take control of Grund, unless someone else wishes to.

Also, on a totally unrelated note, fixed the errors with Zanga's species in my post, Rachel.

Now I feel like a horrible person.  :'(
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: HanNorwood on February 07, 2014, 03:48:23 AM
OOC: Blaggut, you are correct. You will get a lot of requests for you to leave after this. You have been at the center of every argument over this roleplay, you have power played (though you did turn it down quite a bit when asked) you have posted a series of vulgar things that SHOULD NOT be posted on a website where numerous kids can see it. I wish for you to leave. I hope this does not strain any possible friendship in the future, though I know this is unlikely .I will take control of Grund, unless someone else wishes to.

Also, on a totally unrelated note, fixed the errors with Zanga's species in my post, Rachel.

Now I feel like a horrible person.  :'(

OOC: Don't, he dared you to take him out, and you called his bluff. RP's are fun, but they are easily ruined by a sour player. Blaggut has a LOT to learn about Roleplaying (and apparently Redwall cannon). Discipline is vital to a good RP, I've been part of these threads for years, and I can tell you it's just as important as the plot.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Blaggut

Ok, ill go. I did not know that was "vulgar".
~Just a soft space boi~

rachel25

OOC: Wow, I guess mine, and Blaggut's plan is out the window then. Unless whoever takes over Grund is willing to agree to the idea.  :( Now I understand what Blaggut meant in his message.

BIC: Zanga groaned, all he could feel was pain, nothing computed anymore. Words didn't make sense, objects just looked like blurred colours. He could barely keep his eyes open, he wanted to speak, to tell Arya something, but it was just too much effort.

OOC: Cornflower, to stop Zanga dying, Arya should put pressure on the knife that is still inside him. I heard that's what you should do when someone has been stabbed. 

Unimaginative

OOC: Attention. Do not post on here from now on. Part two of this will be made on February 10th. To play as an old character, please post on the signup asking to. To play a new character, for anyone who wishes to join, sign-up.

Also, this is the fifth most popular roleplay by posts, at least in the on-going ones.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth