News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Blaggut vs Tam and Martin

Started by Blaggut, November 02, 2013, 06:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

Erden walked though redwall, he had had to go around a horde on his way to Salamandestron. He had gotten off course and knew there was an old abbey here. He looked around for things to scavenge, but only saw mossy red stone. The floor was wet and slick, and light shone through the window onto a faded, tattered tapestry. He headed to the kitchen, and found nothing but cobwebs, and a lone jar of jelly. He headed up to the dormitories, it was getting late.

Erden woke up from under the bed, he had slept under here in case someone came in. He settled back down, but secretly he was alert, and he had his dirk out. He waited...
~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

BIC:

The wind blew sharply at the rough-hewn coat of Skipper Scremm Ironchest. The mighty otter leader had been following a river to the sea when he had fallen in the water and hit his head on a rock and became senseless. He must have floated downriver away from the sea for when he awoke out of unconsciousness, he was at the ruins of the old Redwall Abbey. His father had told him tales of the old, strong Redwall, but now it was reduced to nothing except a bunch of Sandstone bricks. A Chill in the air brought the otter to his senses. Skipper decided that he had to find shelter. He shouldered his lance on his backstrap and trekked towards the Ruins of Redwall.

It was not hard finding a way to get in for many of the walls were not much more than a heap of bricks. Scremm trudged over to the abbey building where he hoped he would find shelter. Skipper came to a small door which was bolted but a smash with his lance brought it down. Scremm stepped slowly into the room and found he was in the was-famous kitchens of Redwall Abbey. A single jar of Blackberry jelly was sitting on the counter on the shelf but otherwise, it was only dust, cobwebs and brick.

After not eating for two days, Skipper was dying of hunger so he sucked the jelly out of the jar and ate it. With a half-full stomach, Skipper waddled up the stairs, which were mostly intact to a spot he hoped had a bed. He looked into each of the rooms until he found the dormitories and went in. Surprisingly though, he didn't fell right. Making sure he had all his weapons still with him, he sat on a bench right by the door and took off his boots when he heard a terrible noise...

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Blaggut

Ooc: What terrible noise...?

Bic: Erdan saw the otter on the bench, he knew that woodlanders hated stoats (I think that's what I am...) and remembered why he was questing to the mountain. He had to prove "vermin" could be good. He drew his dirk. No chances. He peered at the otter, waiting for him to make the first movement. He could wait all night, but one of them had to eat someday...

OOC: if you wanna find out more about that quest thingy, it popped up in the Kotir ruins duel..
~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

OOC: I added the noise part for excitement  ;)

BIC: Skipper turned around quickly at the sound of a thunderbolt. He sighed knowing it was only lightning for he thought it was something else. As the lighting flashed he saw an object that moved under one of the beds so he pulled his dagger from his sheath and advanced upon. From the corner of his eye, he saw a tail move so he knew there was someone in the room with him. As quick as the lightning struck was as fast as he moved. He kicked the bed over with one thrust which made it fly through air to the other end of the room. He saw, on the floor, a stoat with a dirk drawn so he gipped his daggar closer and waited for the stoat's response.

Blaggut

Ooc: Can I just be Adrian like my last duel plz?

Adrain/Erdan sheathed his dagger and vaulted forward in one movement, hoping to tackle the otter and end the fight.
~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

Skipper somersaulted over on the ground causing the stoat to miss him completely and hit the wall. Skipper did not know who this was but he was not friendly so he decided to finish this. Grabbing his axe he flung himself at the sprawled out stoat hoping to at least to stun him and end the fight.

Blaggut

Adrain had not expected the otter to be so fast. He felt the axe hit his head and went unconscious.
~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

Skipper saw that he had stunned the otter but with the force of the fling, he kept on going. He couldn't stop himself even when he saw the big abbey dormitory window in front of him. He tried to stop but he couldn't. He went straight for the stained-glass window and ran right through it. Shattering of glass rent the air as Skipper plunged right through the window and down, ever down towards the lawn.

Bump.

He hit the lawn heavily and went unconscious likewise.

Blaggut

Adrain woke and saw that the window had shattered and pieced it together. Looking down, he saw the otter on the lawn. Normally he would have killed him, but his head hurt to much to think and he went into ze closet.
~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

Skipper awoke in a daze. The world was twirling around him and he couldn't focus on an object. Once he rested for a moment, he stood up and walked around a little. He didn't see the weasel anywhere and decided that he probably was still in the abbey building. Skipper felt his strength returning. Thankfully he hadn't broken any bones. he walked towards the abbey building.

Blaggut

Adrain was getting his senses back. He decided to stay in the closet.
~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

Skipper began climbing the abbey stairs once more wondering where his assailant was.

Blaggut

Adrain heard the otter. He pulled out his dirk, and waited for him to come near the hallway closet...
~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

Scremm walked cautiously, knowing his adversary was somewhere in the abbey. He drew his javelin and searched the rooms and places. When he came to the hallway closet, he stopped and kicked the door down with his foot and held his javelin at the ready.

Blaggut

From up In the attics, Adrain heard Scremm. He pulled out his dirk, but then decided on his mace. He vaulted down the stairs, mace swinging. He used the momentum to throw his dirk at the otter with a lot of force, not stopping his charge.
~Just a soft space boi~