News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Announcements Response Topic

Started by Matthias720, November 11, 2013, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Okay, thank you! :)

I do think it might be a good idea to see how many people will be doing it though :)

a crumb

This is a really cool idea.

Hmm. I may have to see what I can make...

Ashleg

MeadowR

To know we could just help with a couple or so is more do-able, for sure. I hope I will be able to make some contribution to it. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

My concern is with certain ones not being done by anyone.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

Y'all are welcome to state which ones you plan to work on in advance, to make sure that the goal of getting a banner for every board is met. I just didn't want people to be swayed against making more than one of the same scene.
« Subject to editing »

MeadowR

I'll take another look soon. :)

By the way, I'm liking the new background! :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Quote from: James Gryphon on August 18, 2017, 09:28:08 PM
Y'all are welcome to state which ones you plan to work on in advance, to make sure that the goal of getting a banner for every board is met. I just didn't want people to be swayed against making more than one of the same scene.
Oh, I know, and I myself plan on making more than one. Still, I was just mentioning that because it's a bit like a potluck: often, when there is a list of foods to bring, there always ends up being more of one thing and sometimes none of another.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

I'm not sure what the progress on the banner images has been, but I thought I'd drop a message by that after research in website design, the banner project is being changed up a bit. The dimensions should now be 300 by 150. I think this gives you a little more room to work with in terms of creative freedom. If you want to see where it's going to be on the page, have a look at the current Loamhedge design; the placeholder graphic there is where the finished banners should be. I'm sorry for the abrupt change without warning; it occurred to me after release, though, that the plan I had was suboptimal in terms of presentation.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Thanks. I'm going to be working on a couple here pretty soon.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Psst... the changing text thingy on the main page when I'm signed out still says I'm the current season namer. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

It says it even when I'm signed in.

James Gryphon

Fixed.
« Subject to editing »

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg