Announcements Response Topic

Started by Matthias720, November 11, 2013, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

The new season nameday namer announcement includes the name in bold text; I guess I got inspired by @a crumb.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Wylder Treejumper

Welcome Jukka and Nova! You guys will make great moderators. I'm glad to see your accomplishments recognized!

(Guys- the mods are declaring war on us again! They've exercised their mod powers to convert 2 of our most steadfast- we must act now to have any chance of survival!)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rosie Willowwater

I literally almost screamed and started clapping and jumping up and down when I saw you two were mods. Congratulations! You will both do amazing.

Gonff the Mousethief

Congrats Jukka and Nova! You two will be more then fine Mods, trust me. Though, do stick around: Most Mods do keep disappearing quickly after their promotion. Congrats again!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Congratulations, guys! You're gonna be amazing. *Hugs Nova and Jukka* Good luck! :) And congratulations again. :)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Andy

I'd say "congrats," but I've been a moderator on a forum before, so what I'll say instead is, "good luck." May your experiences be less full of drama than mine were and enjoy your new positions!
Only actions can speak the truth.

Maudie

That's awesome! I was just thinking the other day that we needed some new mods and that Jukka would be great for the job. Y'all read my mind. ;D Congratulations, guys, and we're glad to have you!

@Jukka the Sling Psst! What's the secret mod board like? ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

DanielofRedwall

Welcome to the team guys, it'll be great to have you on board. :)

Quote from: Maudie on September 26, 2017, 04:27:21 AM
@Jukka the Sling Psst! What's the secret mod board like? ;D
What secret board? There's no secret board. Who told you that? ;)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Matthias720

What non-dumpster juice dispenser? Who said anything about that?

Rosie Willowwater

:O

What else have they been hiding?