FEMALE:
Arya

Arbella
Russina

MALE:
Bryant

SURNAMES:
Brushtail

Those are the ones I  use for RPing....They're nice names, don't you think?

Osu

Those are certainly nice names! Thanks for sharing, I'll add them to the list right away. :D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Gonff the Mousethief

Here is a few Surnames

Scottsworth
Windpaw
Buttonears
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Osu

Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Cornflower MM

I thought one or two up last night, but now I can't remember them! Gah! Stupid memory! *Pounds head in effort to remember*

rachel25

Ok, I've got a few surnames here I've used in Rps.

Firewave
Seashadow
Coralfighter
Oceanblade
Riverstone
Streamhammer

That's all I've got for surnames at the moment, but I've also got some first names. (most of these are from a private RP I'm in)

Zebaraka
Orbec
Katro
Ilia
Gadna
Delifor
Luthias
Drimun
Endora
Namin
Higta
Poiket
Niala
Nathan
Waldo
Guldo
Phin
Sie
Harin
Cien
Ushen
Monka
Toka
Perry
Magnus
Raphael
Jantar

(Yeah I could go on for a lot longer, but I think I'll just do those for now  ;))

Delthion

I'm about to use Feldion in Wildcat Attack part two.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

I'm currently playing a character named Victor Keth Xavier.

rachel25

*wonders if the Victor and the Xavier bits were perposly related to Xmen*

Rusvul

Nope, not at all. Could they be extrapolated as such?

(Victor because one, I like V's (Almost mandatory for any name I use), and two, there were two D&D characters I found rather inspiring at the time- Vincent Longborn and Victarian Black. Keth because, I dunno, K's are neat. Xavier because I think it's an interesting name.

The character was Neutral Evil, if you were wondering. I had to drop him and play another character because I messed up my DM's plans so badly. Though I must say, there are several things he could have done to avoid me losing a character- Mainly not let me play an evil cleric in a party with a paladin. In fact, if that had gone the way it should have (Ie, without DM hacks) I would have been victorious. But nnoooo, the pally just HAD to be saved irrationally by both his god and a giant purple worm at the SAME TIME! The likelihood of that? Ludicrous. And then I got onto a ship with an individual I should have recognized but my DM denied me the oppurtunity to find out his identity. He then drove me past a giant extraplanar mouth and tried to throw me in. Again, the likelihood of that? Ridiculous. DMHAX, all of it. DMHAX!

Then again, that was his first time DM'ing, so along with the (Chaotic evil) (Extradimensional) (According to him, cute) birds he's obsessed with that were completely and totally out of place and in the game for no good reason at the cost of warping rules and unbalancing the game, the ludicrously overpowered items (+7 Repeating Hand Crossbow (Doesn't even exist, repeating hand crossbows don't exist and neither does a +7 enhancement, they only go up to +5, and a +5 is rather godly)) there were also a few DMHAX errors... To be expected, I suppose. I must say, I didn't do very well my first time DM'ing, either. There was loads of railroading, deus ex machina, OP items, scaled down mobs... Hopefully he'll recognize that that stuff is weird and out of place relatively soon and learn to tone it down :P)

(How much can I ramble? Geez.)

Hickory

Thing is, naming a Log-a-Log is easier, usually they don't name him (last part of marlfox, when they make Dippler Log-a-Log)>
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Could this possibly be made sticky? It would be a lot easier for people to find it.

Dibbun Against Bedtime

MALE

Othgrott
Alther
Anthrus
Mattheus

FEMALE

Affaldia
Asmocia
Thyra
Feltha

SURNAMES

Mapletheed
Oakleaf
Cross-Eyes
Bluegutt
Gyrfalcon
Pinetail
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Cornflower MM

I would be forever grateful if this were updated (I know we have at least one post's worth of names that have yet to be added) and pinned. @Captain Tammo
I'll come back with some more name suggestions in a bit.

Jack the Quick

This is really neat! I really like the idea!
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!