The Redwall Fanfiction Forum (RFF)

Started by The Lady Shael, August 08, 2011, 03:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Are you writing any Redwall fanfiction? How about any other fanfiction or original work? Post it on the RFF to get feedback from seasoned writers in a friendly Redwall forum community!

http://www.redwallfanfiction.com/

This forum has been around for 15 years, I think, and the members are all really great people. They love reading fanfiction and they will definitely help you get better at writing!
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Skalrag of Marshank

Cool! I'll have to check it out! ;)

Question: Does it have to be fanfiction? Could I maybe do an original story?
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

The Lady Shael

Sure! Original stories can be posted on the ##:1038 board (I don't remember what it stands for, but it's not the commonly known acronym). Comments on stories are posted on the Assistance boards.
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Wylder Treejumper

This is a baaaaaaaaaad site... I would not reccomend it!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

321tumbler

Romsca

The Skarzs

From what I have heard, there is stuff added in some of the stories. :-\ Some of which are: harsh swearing, sexual stuff (I will not go into detail) and other things which make it. . . inappropriate.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Romsca

>:(

That shouldn't be allowed in Redwall Fanfiction >:( >:( >:(

Brian Jacques would NOT have wanted that!

The Skarzs

Which is why
Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on April 23, 2014, 09:12:30 PM
This is a baaaaaaaaaad site... I would not reccomend it!
The less it is recommended, the less people will (hopefully) join it, and possibly let it die or make them clean up the quagmire of a mess they have made of themselves.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 16, 2014, 07:00:11 PM
From what I have heard, there is stuff added in some of the stories. :-\ Some of which are: harsh swearing, sexual stuff (I will not go into detail) and other things which make it. . . inappropriate.
That's really annoying!  >:(

Tim Churchmouse

I've just read some of the stuff there is on there, and, frankly I'm disgusted. Brian Jacques DEFINITELY wouldn't want it to be all sexual. I won't say any more on the subject except this: I hope it rots and burns. Good old Brian would be horrified to see that tat being posted. The actual content is OK for some of them, but almost every single FanFic is completely obliterated with sexual content. I'm disgusted.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
This is your referral link!
PLEEEEEASE CLICK MULTIPLYFYING TIMES!!!!!!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.