News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Prehistoric Mossflower

Started by willruth, March 26, 2014, 05:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willruth

Hey, I love this forum and I thought you might have some answers to one of the most mysterious questions I have about the Redwall Universe:

What was Mossflower like in prehistoric times???????????? ???

Tam and Martin

I honestly say there was none.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

willruth

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

willruth

I thought it would be like ancient Britain, covered mostly by ancient woodlands! :)

321tumbler

I'd have to agree with you, but there might have been many plains.

Dag Downyfur

It would probably make for an interesting story..
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Cornflower MM

Yeah it would, Dag. Although I wouldn't be the one to write it!

Izeroth

Prehistoric Mossflower would probably be swamps and woods...

Captain Tammo

I think it would have been rather barren, then Salamandastron erupted and put a good layer of ash everywhere and things began growing from that and adding to the soil until the Mossflower we know and love today was born :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Skarzs

*CoughmyfanfictionwithSalamandastronexplodingcough*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

After things had grown a bit, beasts might have arrived by boat and settled in Mossflower.

The Skarzs

Or maybe from Southsward, like how human civilization spread from the southern parts of the world into Europe. I don't know about you guys, but Southsward being a bit of an origin of creatures is a cool idea to me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

That might also explain why Southward has an established kingdom while most of the world is just forest or crudely built fortresses.