News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Character Maker

Started by Edraithel, April 28, 2014, 07:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

It does; thanks.
If it doesn't work, I'll just have to take the others' word that your work is awesome.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rusvul

Skarzs. See if you can disable your website blocks. Seriously. I hate the kind of thing that security software does.

The Skarzs

Ha ha, ha ha, no.
First: My mom set them up with all her passwords.
Second: I am not about to undo something my mom did only for my protection.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russano the Wise

This is a great idea, and you're doing a really good job with those drawings!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Edraithel

Thank you so much  :D you're all so nice and this is a great forum.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

MeadowR

She's come out great all together - thank you very much! ;D I shall have to colour it at some point. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Cornflower MM

I'm liking this! Ooh, ooh, female otters are done! Squirrels will be up soon! YAY!!

Edraithel

@Rachel I finished the lineart for Orvil and Donavin and then once I finish Adlais I can start to color them.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Faiyloe

Oh cool you're doing Orvil and Donavin. I can't wait to see them.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Edraithel on May 06, 2014, 06:12:03 AM
@Cornflower MM so with Arya you said that she keeps a dagger in her boot but she wears sandals?  ??? not sure how that works. Also with the chicken I will try my best to draw a chicken, never done them before, but I'll do some research.

SORRY!! Stupid me! I did a bit of copy 'n' [paste here, and then there, and then over there....You see, all my Arya sheets are quite alike. (Different clothing aside) so, figured I'd make it a hodgepodge (And if anyone gets that, you may have a virtual cake) sheet, which, in one rather twisted bit of logic, it's the true Arya. Told the logic was twisted, did I not?

rachel25

Quote from: Edraithel on May 09, 2014, 07:10:20 PM
@Rachel I finished the lineart for Orvil and Donavin and then once I finish Adlais I can start to color them.
Great!  ;D

Edraithel

The female squirrels are almost finished. I still have some accessories and armor to finish up but then it will be done. This one has taken me so long because it has more options and better stuff. I actually did some research for medieval clothing so they look more accurate and not as boring.

Edraithel

Alright the female squirrels are up! I'm so sorry if the image size is so big. There was a lot of stuff -_- Happy it's finished though :)