News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Very Strange.... Needs help figuring out something....

Started by CaptainRocktree, September 26, 2014, 03:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the Fandom continue?

Yes! I dont know why you stopped!
9 (69.2%)
I guess sure
3 (23.1%)
Neverrrrrrr!!!!!!
1 (7.7%)
Worst site ever...... :(
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

CaptainRocktree

So I have made in my spare time the Redwall Abbey Fandom (redwallabbeyfandom.weebly.com) and I have not worked on it in a while so I thought the site was long dead... also partly because the only place I posted that there was even a site was here and the Topic only had like 9 views.... I recently checked the stats of the site for the first time in like 2 months and found out (Much to my suprise) the site was booming! It always had a steady 25-35 people but then it just shot up and got into around 100 unique visitors a day.... I have no clue how that happen... Any thoughts?
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

A) Good advertising (You did, after all, make two topics) and B) You made a good site. I do go there occasionally, and you have something going! So, pick up the ball an start rolling i again. ;) :)

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 26, 2014, 03:24:06 PM
A) Good advertising (You did, after all, make two topics) and B) You made a good site. I do go there occasionally, and you have something going! So, pick up the ball an start rolling i again. ;) :)
Ha ha Ok... So do you think I should keep on adding to the site?
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Yup, definitely! And, for heaven's sake, change the song of the week PLEASE!

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 26, 2014, 11:01:17 PM
Yup, definitely! And, for heaven's sake, change the song of the week PLEASE!
Ha ha sure thing  ;). But its now more like "Song of the month" :P
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Ughhhhh. . . . . . . . . . I liked Song of the week better. .. . . . . . . . .  . . . . You need another Mod/Admin?

Faiyloe

I think It is a good sight. I just took a look and the setup is pleasing tot he eye and easy to get around.  Just wondering how did you make that awesome border?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

CaptainRocktree

Cornflower Im just kidding :P Im getting the new song right now!

And Faiyloe what do you mean by "Border"?
J.R.R Tolkien

Faiyloe

The framing... The wooden thing with the swords in it and the arrows and the sky behind it all.  :P I am not being very clear am I...

Jukka the Sling

Hey, CaptainRocktree, I just took a look at the site, and saw that you'd posted my fanfic on there without my permission. If you give me credit for writing it (just adding "Written by Jukka the Sling from the Redwall Abbey forum" to the top of the page would do), I don't mind it being on there, but I wish you had told me beforehand.

It's also probably a good idea to contact the authors of each fanfic you have on there to get their permission as well. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

CaptainRocktree

Jukka sorry about that! But it was up there when you go to >More>Fanfiction>It would say Hounors Color By Jukka The sling I dont know what happend to that But Ill put that on my list!

and Faiyloe you mean the Backround Image?
J.R.R Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

(My fanfic was actually The Tale of the Blademaster.)

Thanks! Cool site, by the way. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

CaptainRocktree

Oh oops  :D sorry for name mix up!

and Faiyole Weebly is a great website creator you can choose a base site then edit the backround. That basically all I did was just edit it a little bit!
J.R.R Tolkien

Faiyloe

Well whatever you did it looks great and fits with the thyme of redwall way better then many Redwall sights I have seen.  ;D Dose it cost any money to do?