News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Skarz's Sketches

Started by The Skarzs, September 29, 2014, 03:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Thank you very much. :)

Does anyone have any requests?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Leatho Shellhound

Could you do my RP T character?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Izeroth

These are really, really good.

Captain Tammo

Would you draw something from my fanfiction? Maybe of your favorite part from the whole thing? If you want me to give you a more formal request I can do that, too :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Thomas Barkshield

The Skarzs

Thank you all!

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on September 29, 2014, 08:19:00 PM
Could you do my RP T character?
Sure; hopefully I'll be able to get it up in the next three weeks.

Quote from: Captain Tammo on September 29, 2014, 10:56:48 PM
Would you draw something from my fanfiction? Maybe of your favorite part from the whole thing? If you want me to give you a more formal request I can do that, too :)
I'd appreciate if you said something in particular; say the scene or the character and I'll draw it as I interpret it. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Here's my request! Just don't mind the colors...

Name: Marshall Scottsworth
Species: Fox (good)
Weapon: A Huge iron axe, a small dagger, and i long yew bow
Apperence: He has Blue/Grayish fur (mostly Blue). He wheres a Racoon Hat. Has bright Blue eyes and wheres a torn up Blue and Black Tunic. Has a quiver full of arrows. Also, he has no tail, only a stub.
Peronality: Very friendly. Grew up at Redwall, so he knows the place. Has a slight Scottish accent at times. Can fight very well, and is an expert travaler.

Name: Swiftblade Windpaw
Species: Badger
Weapon: His Long sword, The Windpaw
Apperance: Is a sligty old badger. Wheres a full set of think metal armour. Has a slight beard. He also wheres a black cape. He sheaths his sword across his back. Also, his eyes are green.
Personality: He is a kind Badger Lord. He is the fastest badger that has ever lived. He grew up at Redwall,and when the time came, went to Salamandastron.

Name: Tonto Buttonears
Species: Hare
Weapon: His wooden staff
Apperance: Has two brown spots on his ears. He wheres a flashing red coat with at least 30 medals. He has brown spots all over his white fur. Has a Handlebar mustache.
Personality: Is the head Captain of the Long Patrol. Is not very strict, but gets things done quickly. Him and Swiftblade are best buds.

Name: Tripper
Species: Shrew
Weapon: His raiper and dirk
Apperence: Wheres a ragged tunic and a Green bandana around his head. Is taller than most shrews. Is missing one eye, so he wears a eyepatch. Is quite old, so has many wrinkles.
Personality: Is Log-A-Log. He is grumpy when tired, but is always ready for an adventure. Used to work on a merchant ship, but got traded. His ship crashed, and join the Gousim.

I hope this was good enough! I would like them looking ready for battle, but like i said, Marshall being in the lead.
Thanks!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jukka the Sling

Those are all amazing! I totally didn't expect you to do Kaylan! She looks awesome! :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

@Gonff: Sure! I'm going to draw them on two sheets.

@Jukka: Glad you liked them. Not sure why I chose Kaylan, but I did. :P ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Could you do a group drawing of the cast of Forbidden Truce  ;D. If that is to much it is fine with me.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

Not to overwhelm you with requests or anything, but when you have the time, could you possibly draw my RP tournament character, Perrian Thrust, as well?  (I'd give you his sheet right now, but as Brooky hasn't posted it yet, I'll just wait and let her do so.  Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise now, would we?  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Yeah, Gonff kind of filled my quota up fast. :P

Update of the requests: Leatho's RP T character is finished, and I am beginning on Gonff's group.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

I bet it will look stupendous Skarzs!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner