News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Tournament Art!

Started by BrookSkimmer, November 14, 2014, 04:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

I know I've been out of commission for a couple weeks but I'm back now! In light of there not being a ton of action going on in the threads as I haven't gotten to judge the first round yet....I have some art to share with you. This art is from the ever so talented Leatho Shellhound. Leatho's art has gotten better and better over the time he has been in this forum and I am so happy to have him to produce such lovely art for us in the tournament. Please respond below to let Leatho know what you think of his art. I for one love it! Oh, and sorry for the size differences... that was from me editing them for posting...

Also if you have any tournament art, feel free to post it in this thread :)

Briante

Esile

Dystrano

Perrian

Dannilo

Vanglur

Byrony

Aislinn

Aurin

Hawthorn

Reahn

Ackab

Serge

Andre

Rusalia

Jamal

Bernard

The Skarzs

Very noice. Verry nooiiiice!

I have drawn a couple RP T characters; is it alright if I post them here?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BrookSkimmer

They have to be characters from the tournament. Other RP art goes in the regular art section on the forum. ;)

The Skarzs

I knew that.

Here is Leatho's RP character, Andre:

And Rain's character, Perrian Thrust:
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

.... uhhhhh..... Brook? You pasted Aislinn twice, the second one was where Aurin is supposed to be.  ::)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

And Scarzs you switched the names of the two pictures aside from that they are all very good. I have unfinished pictures of my Character and Rusalia. I still have to put them threw the tablet though.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Oops; thanks.

Edited.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

Woah! Great work Leatho! they all look great, especially Serge!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rainshadow

Wowzah!  Now that I think about it, I kinda want to draw mugshots headshots of the characters myself...

May as well add my meager (and rather narcissistic, as it's only my own character) offering to the page.

Perrian Thrust, Master of the Rapier
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

BrookSkimmer

Great art you guys!

Also: Aurin is up there now... all that copy/pasting was bound to get messed up at some point ;)

Dannflower Reguba

Oof, I made a mistake in the description of my hood.  >.<  When I said bird of prey crest style, I was trying to describe the style that a lot of the AC (Assassin's Creed) assassin's use, where the hood comes up the back and makes a sharp hooking curve over the top of the head and hangs over the eyes... I completely forgot about Medieval training hoods!  ::) I was trying to avoid using AC to describe the hood, but better everyone know what my intention was than avoid using an outsourced medium of information.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jasper

Whoa! These are all so accurate and well done, great work Leatho! To take so much of your own time to draw each and every single character and to read all the descriptions we wrote... well, I'm impressed, and thankful! I'm not exaggerating when I say that your drawings are of better quality than many of the ones in the actual redwall books - If you had drawn like this when the books were still coming out, Jacques' illustrator may have been out of a job!  :)