Main Menu

Soren's "Art" and Requests

Started by Søren, November 25, 2014, 03:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rusvul

Søren

Oh, well I didnt know if anyone was going to like it. So I quoted it, and if you guys didn't like it, I was going to say it was more like a flying ball of Wampa hair then art.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

All of these are amazing. This is truly an original idea :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Søren

Thank you.
Here is a coloring of Delthions profile picture (I got permission):

Delthion

I still want to know what's on his head! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I thought it was a hat, right?

Delthion

It was but I meant something like Robin Hood's hat in the Disney version.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Me likey the colouring.  Well done, Ren-chan!  :D

Quote from: Delthion on January 01, 2015, 06:30:11 AM
It was but I meant something like Robin Hood's hat in the Disney version.

Eheheh...  I saw the word "cap" and thought immediately of this type of hat, so I drew it as such:

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Ahh, I see well, I really like that cap too so thanks!

@DW GIF ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Skarzs

FLATCAP! Flatcapflatcapflatcapflatcap. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

*revive*
In case anyone didn't know I still do these. Just haven't posted any Redwall ones in ages. :P