News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

(But when the world needed him most, he vanished.  A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar: an airbender named Aang.  And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.  But I believe Aang can save the world.  (Previously, on Avatar...))

(BOOM!  Completely from memory.  That's what comes from watching the entire series in, like, two months.  :P)

Without me, his world will go on turning.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

BlueRose

Rain!!!! You stole the rest of my quote! (I know it all from memory too)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rainshadow

Quote from: BlueRose on December 20, 2014, 12:34:54 AM
Rain!!!! You stole the rest of my quote! (I know it all from memory too)

(Ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...)

A world that's full of happiness that I have never known!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

Rar.
Fine.

Everybody knows that everybody dies. And nobody knows it like the Doctor. But I do think that all the skies of all the worlds might just turn dark if he ever, for one moment accepts it.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Delthion

...Rain, why must you confuse everyone? I constantly think that you are Faiy!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Quote from: BlueRose on December 20, 2014, 12:45:12 AM
Everybody knows that everybody dies. And nobody knows it like the Doctor. But I do think that all the skies of all the worlds might just turn dark if he ever, for one moment accepts it.

(Everybody knows that everybody dies, but nobody knows it like him.  I think all the lights would drain out of the skies if he ever gave up tryin'.

Just this once, everybody lives.

The Travelling Man will save the day.  The Travelling Man will keep you safe.  Even if he has to die five hundred and seven times, the Travelling Man will save the day.)

Quote from: Delthion on December 20, 2014, 01:01:23 AM
...Rain, why must you confuse everyone? I constantly think that you are Faiy!

(Heh.)

I love him...

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ungatt Trunn

I think I'll just slip in and win when everyone else is buisy..

Delthion

BlueRose

Rainshadow

Delthion

Quote from: BlueRose on December 20, 2014, 01:20:08 AM

BANANAS!

GO BANANAS HEY! ;D ;D ;D ;D What can I say? I have younger sisters...

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 20, 2014, 01:20:37 AM
  ...I love him...

WHA??

Ungatt Trunn

Delthion