News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Mhera's Art

Started by Mhera, March 11, 2015, 09:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wot, wot!

Wow  :o Awesome drawings, Mhera  :D
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Mhera

Quote from: Wot, wot! on May 03, 2015, 11:35:59 PM
Wow  :o Awesome drawings, Mhera  :D
Thanks!

I haven't been drawing much, but I did sketch this yesterday. It's not something I was planning on posting as it turned into more of an experiment than anything else, but a certain incorrigible member demanded it ;D

Cap
[close]
You might have to zoom in to make out anything. Again, it was a guinea pig drawing and part of that testing involved messing with the background :P

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luftwaffles

You are kidding, right? This is unbelievably good for a sketch!

Seriously, I love it (and the background has a really nice feel to it).
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Mhera

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 17, 2015, 10:15:14 PM
Very nice, Mhera.
Thank you :)

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on May 17, 2015, 10:16:19 PM
You are kidding, right? This is unbelievably good for a sketch!

Seriously, I love it (and the background has a really nice feel to it).
Thanks. And I'm glad you don't think the background is too bad; IMO it looks like the pencil threw up :P

Gonff the Mousethief

I really like that one! It gives a real feel of the character, and what he has seen and who he is now, and what he must do to protect his friends, country, and self, while still being the humble man is once was and still is.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Mhera

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on May 18, 2015, 04:13:24 AM
I really like that one! It gives a real feel of the character, and what he has seen and who he is now, and what he must do to protect his friends, country, and self, while still being the humble man is once was and still is.
Thanks, though I can't really take credit for his pose or expression or anything like that since I drew from a picture :)

Søren

Woah Mhera, that's awesome.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

Could you draw Feanor for me?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Mhera

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on May 19, 2015, 05:54:54 AM
Woah Mhera, that's awesome.
Thank you!

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 19, 2015, 02:13:12 PM
Could you draw Feanor for me?
I can, but a description of how you see him would be really helpful. I looked through his Wikipedia page (never read the Silmarillion) and couldn't find anything on how he looked.

Lady Ashenwyte

I'll see if I can put a description of him here tomorrow.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Uh, Mhera? Cna you make an illustration? It needs to be a black car, flatter and longer, with a black-suited person standing next to it. Make the guy's features undentifiable, and fade the piicture to make it look as if it's being looked at through mist. Is that to hard?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Mhera

Skyblade

Haven't visited this board in a bit. Great job. You're very good at drawing, really :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera