"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

It's a mish-mash of my favorite verses in this:

Maybe you're a possessed prince!!! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah alvayz loike travellin'...Ah juzt ne'er get tae gae much anvhere zough!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Søren

Hi Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom, I'm DadSøren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

What if I'm not an adult, so I can't win the sword, huh, huh, huh?

NovaNocturne

Ashleg

BLANK EMPTINESS?! Blasphemy!

LT Sandpaw

I'll have to know your college degree before I make an accord with you and go along with your plan. Is it a engineering degree or a gender studies degree?

Love the award by the way, well deserved.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Ben Shapiro has eyes that straight up bore into your mind

I'm retired from the forum

Ashleg

I defy, your signature...

Kidding, of course.

Or am I?

Nobody knows.

I'm pretending to pretend which is a whole new level of inception.

The Skarzs

Pffff college educated-plan. The only plan that is college educated is the student loans debt payment plan.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

I should catch up on your channel.

The Skarzs

Do you need someone to listen?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Shouldn't it be "Not every man is a warrior, yet every man must choose to fight"?

Delthion

Then the yet would be redundant. I believe he is saying that every man is a warrior in life, in that he lives. Living necessitates some form of warring against death or some other thing. But every man must choose to fight, in that every man must fight to maintain his virtue, and war against the evil fleshly desires.

I always found Spanish to be an ugly language.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.