News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

They Weren't the Heroes We Wanted

Started by Eulaliaaa!, June 21, 2015, 02:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is this good?

Yes, I love reading this
3 (60%)
It's good, but needs improvement
2 (40%)
It's not that good...
0 (0%)
Wow, this is terrible.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Skyblade

Very nice. I laughed at some parts too ~

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

Thank you  ;D remember, constructive criticism is always welcome.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Captain Tammo

Nice adventure, Eulaliaaa!

I think this is an all-around fun fanfic. You've got the baddies, who are bad because they're bad, and the goodies, who are good because they're good. When I first started reading this, I was felt like something was a bit off and I couldn't quite figure out why. It wasn't until I got to judging for the RAFF Awards that I realized something: if you try to read this story as your traditional "Tale of Redwall", you may not be quite as satisfied. But if you try to imagine that you are reading a comic book, things get much more enjoyable! It turns into one of the better AU stories that I've read here on the forum.

Keep up the good work, I hope you've got more content coming soon! :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior