News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Million Dollars, but. . .

Started by James Gryphon, December 26, 2015, 04:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

From now on?

Sure; get a bigger trash can.

...if you had to change your name to "Jamie Jesse Jones". This name could never be changed again in your life, with the sole exception of if you get married and want to change your last name.
« Subject to editing »

Banya

Absolutely I would, because that name sounds not unlike mine, and I could keep my nickname, as it works for "Jamie" as well.

...if you had to take on a part-time unpaid position as a mascot in a large, bulky, hot, ridiculous costume that reveals your face and hand out fliers for a year?

Delthion

Sure! Why not?

If you had to do exactly what Banya said, but for two years.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Um. . . I guess.

If there was slime on your feet every time you put something on.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

No! Heck no! Slime on my feet? That would drive my sensory issues insane!

If your hands and feet switched places.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Vilu Daskar

No.

If you couldn't sleep for the next 20 years?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Groddil

Pretty sure I would die, so no.

If the money wasn't valid for 50 years.

Russa Nodrey

Yes, definitely.

If you could eat only broccoli for six months?
Freddy

Delthion

Definitely!

If you had to live with absolutely no money or anything of monetary worth except for what you have on you're wearing and food for a week.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Live without money (except for food) for a week? And I get a million dollars afterwards? OF COURSE!

If you could only spend the money on groceries.

Delthion

Sure! Why not? Never have to spend any money that is being made on groceries for a very long time! ;D

I think my last one was misunderstood.

If you lost everything that was worth money, except for your food and what you were wearing, and couldn't get anything else until a week had gone by.

Banya

No problem.  The only things of significant monetary value I own are textbooks, and you can have 'em.

If you had to keep your head shaved for the rest of your life?

Vilu Daskar

I could look like my dad.

If you could do nothing but sit in a chair for the next 15 years?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Amber

No.

If you had to live in the Arctic for three years.

Vilu Daskar

Of course.

If you had to watch little kid shows for one year.