News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Endless Story II

Started by James Gryphon, December 09, 2015, 08:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

The Martian brain-eating amoeba consumed the plague and took over the job of controlling Ralph's body.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Meanwhile, the Earthlings plotted their invasion of Mars.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

This invasion was being planned by Tarlamane, the newly resurrected Third-in-Command of the Mongol Horde. He was resurrected by the plague in revenge for the MBA taking over Ralph.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

He was aided by Thomas Edison and his newly invented death ray.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

On the side of Ralph however, was Nikola Tesla with his exploding light bulbs.

James Gryphon

Tesla was angry because Edison had stolen his invention and claimed he invented it.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

And Edison was angry with Tesla for doing the same.

James Gryphon

However, Edison had done it first.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

To stop all of this science stealing, every scientist in the world (Other than Edison and Tesla of course.) formed a coalition, the CCS, or the Coalition of Conscientious Scientists.

James Gryphon

The CCS outlawed all science everywhere except for CCS members.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

At which point there was a rebellion started against the CCS by the PCCS, or the "People's Coalition of Conscientious Scientists."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanwhile Ralph, free to be his own being again thanks to an oddly-friendly Venutian happened to find a Time-Box and travelled back in time with some plans for that lightbulb that he 'borrowed' from a local library to see the original being invented. Curiously, it ended up not being invented. Distraught at this horrible 'loss', he decided to step up and publish the plans for the lightbulb which he had brought with him and thus became the one who invented the lightbulb- or at least the one who published the plans. This left one main question unanswered...............Who really invented the lightbulb...?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

James Gryphon

The answer was written inside the Mysterious Card™.
« Subject to editing »