The Over-Father! (OOC:)

Started by LT Sandpaw, January 22, 2016, 09:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Daskar

I'll post this before anyone else uses him, it makes perfect sense.

Being at sea had driven whats his name insane, he jumped overboard.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheerĀ·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

LT Sandpaw

Power Play and direct control are very different things.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Groddil

Character sheet for the otter on the ship:

Name: Adamo Irontail
Species: Sea Otter
Slot: Ship's Crew
Appearance:Tall and bulky, wears a torn red tunic. Fur is completely grey, with streaks of silver. He has a long scar down his chin with one missing eye.
Personality: Adamo is very quiet and secretive, having left Green Isle for reasons unknown. He left his daughter Alana behind, and now seeks to find her again and take her away.
Backstory: Adamo Irontail was a trusted adviser of the last High Rhulain. As a result, he lived in the palace with his family. When his wife was found dead, Adamo left the court to try and raise his daughter. Unfortunately, Adamo knew little about raising young ones, and Alana grew to be the way she is now. Disheartened by all these events, Adamo vanished in the night and never returned, until now.
Other: Carries a short stabbing spear (Think Malkariss).

LT Sandpaw

Interesting Groddil, very interesting. He's accepted, I'll put his name up on the original.

Jukka the Sling

Making a second character.

Name:  Morgen
Species:  River otter
Slot:  Over-Father disciple
Appearance:  Shorter than other males his age, somewhat thin and younger-looking than he really is.  Brown eyes, light tan fur.
Personality:  Morgen is timid and relatively obliging, but sometimes prone to surliness and spats of rage if someone goes too far in trying to walk all over him.  He would like nothing better than to beat up some of the bullies that hurt him in his childhood, but he knows he's too weak.  Basically, he has an inferiority complex.
Backstory:  After being orphaned at a young age, he was taken in by a rather absent-minded aunt.  He was bullied a lot, and a while ago he joined the Over-Followers because it gave him some worth and purpose in his own eyes.
Other:  Has been practicing with a sword since joining the Over-Followers, and he hopes to be able to repay those who have wronged him one day (short of killing them, 'cause he's not that nasty).  Also, he doesn't use a last name because reasons.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

LT Sandpaw

Cool character Jukka, He's accepted.

Ashleg

Is it too late for me to join this?

LT Sandpaw

Is okay if you join. All positions are still open.

Ashleg

Okay. Let me try and think up a character...

LT Sandpaw

Hey Daskar are you still willing to take part in this RP? You haven't posted all that much and if your not then I might have to make Alana the new Acolyte or maybe if Ashleg wants the position. But seriously my friend I need to know if you are going to continue this?

Also Ashleg you can potentially have the Over-Father Acolyte which is a very important slot, and also we really need an OtterGuard to take up spying on the Over-Followers.

Ashleg

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on February 19, 2016, 04:17:13 PM
Hey Daskar are you still willing to take part in this RP? You haven't posted all that much and if your not then I might have to make Alana the new Acolyte or maybe if Ashleg wants the position. But seriously my friend I need to know if you are going to continue this?

Also Ashleg you can potentially have the Over-Father Acolyte which is a very important slot, and also we really need an OtterGuard to take up spying on the Over-Followers.
Huh wha, but it says he's taken.

LT Sandpaw

Yes, but Vilu hasn't been active lately. And the slot is too important for it not to be filled. So I'm going to need someone there.

Ashleg

If Vilu's okay with it, I'll take it. Is he?

LT Sandpaw

Alright Vilu has not responded so the slot is open for you to take.

Lord Daskar

Sorry I didn't respond, I didn't think your PM needed to be responded to and I didn't notice the posts here. I've been busy and didn't have time to post in the RP, Ashleg can take my guy, or you can kill him off somehow and Ashleg's guy can take his place as Acolyte.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheerĀ·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.