Main Menu

Redwall Squirrels

Started by Cornflower MM, February 22, 2016, 12:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Ashleg on October 08, 2016, 08:53:32 PM
Quote from: Peony on October 08, 2016, 03:36:49 PM
Quote from: Dannflor on October 08, 2016, 05:17:21 AM
Sup, Dan here!!! Lol!! I was just thinking a few weeks ago what was going on with Redwall, To my suprize I couldn't get on the redwallabbey.com forum???? Can anyone tell me why??? No one can get in touch with the webmaster so we relocated here. Well anyways I just randomly googled Dannflor (because when I actually did stuff that name was all over the place) and found this!! I slapped myself in the face!! I had completely forgotten my website!!! CornflowerMM if your seeing this don't shoot me!! I won't, because I'm not active anymore either. Couldn't do it alone, y'know. But anyways Ill try to update it a little!! Thank you for everything!! I seriously had the best childhood with you guys!!! I will try to post more!! I miss the good old days!!! Yep yep yep.

By the way, I had a name change here. Peony = Cornflower.

WAIT.
You're Cornflower?
@Ashleg: YOU DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS?!

(@Peony)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Delthion

She changed her username a few weeks ago...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

I thought she was a new member and that Corn had gone inactive!

Cornflower MM

*Laughs* Sorry to disappoint :P

Dannflor

Corn if you want the website... I'd be more than happy to hand it over...

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

WorshipTiria

Hey, the verification email did not send, is there any way to resend?
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Cornflower MM

It says you're a member, so you should be good? Try checking your spam folder.

I will say, though, that Redwall Squirrels has no new posts in over a year and I can't add managing another site to my list of day-to-day activities so I have no intention of returning to Redwall Squirrels as of now, and I haven't talked to the owner in years, so I wouldn't expect that much of the site.

WorshipTiria

It is working now thank you!
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE