New roleplay

Started by Thomas Barkshield, May 24, 2016, 10:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas Barkshield

I want to start a new roleplay, open to anyone who's interested. The premise is this: a small group of people awake aboard a pirate ship and must use their heads to escape slavery A character sheet is not necessary as the story will involve the slaves learning each other's backstories.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

Ooh, are there positions available for pirate characters?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Thomas Barkshield

Sure someone can be a pirate.

Groddil

Can I? If so, do you want a character sheet?

Thomas Barkshield

sure. The characters will be discovering each others backstory throughout though, so no nee for a character sheet.

Groddil

Well, in that case...

For Thomas Barkshield's eyes only :p
Can I be the pirate captain, or are you going to play that part? >:3
[close]

Thomas Barkshield

Sure you can be the captain, so long as you don't mind possibly being thrown overboard.

Groddil

Tommy, you shoulda put that in a spoiler :P

like this:

[ spoiler ]INFO[ /spoiler ]

just get rid of the spaces in the tags.

Thomas Barkshield

It doesn't matter because the captain is an obvious position. Theres no reason that would be hidden to the other characters.

Groddil

True, forget I said anything. :P

Thomas Barkshield

How many more people do you guys think should join before we start?

The Skarzs

Is this a full-fledged pirate ship, or just a small one like Reynard Chopsnout had that was turned into the Sayna?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Thomas Barkshield

It's a fairly large ship, but is running on a skeleton crew. As for some other thoughts, my idea was that the people in the roleplay could be the new slaveson the ship and anyone joining halfway could be another new arrival. Also, what should the name of the ship be? I might even draw a picture f the ship tommorow to show you. Also, this is taking place after the events of Re
dwall but before Mattimeo.