Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Orinoco

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 17, 2012, 05:56:25 PM
Quote from: Romsca on December 03, 2012, 02:10:32 AM
What about Romsca and Barranca?

Yes maybe, but he was a stoat.

A female ferret and a male stoat can successfully produce offspring, so I could see Romsca and Barranca happening. That would actually be pretty cute.  :D

I was kind of hoping Zwilt and Vilaya would become mates...but they hated eachother.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Tungro

Did anyone notice that in the cartoon Mattimeo married his aunt Tess?
{The cartoon made Cornflower a Churchmouse instead of a Fieldmouse. In the epilogue of the Redwall  cartoon Mattimeo is said to be John Churchmouse's grandson and in the Mattimeo cartoon Tess is said to be John's daughter}

The Grey Coincidence

Oh...my... I didn't know Redwall was set in Alabama...
I'm pretty sure that's just an inconsistency (kind of hoping it is as well).
But I've always thought of the show as kind of 'meh' anyways
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

MathLuk

Even for a show filled with slavery and animal slaughter, pedigree collapse takes things a bit too far.
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

The Skarzs

I don't think it was intentional. More of an accident, and a subtle one at that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

As much as I hate Triss, Kurda and Plugg had an interesting dynamic going and it would've been funny if they ended up liking eachother. :P
You know, as comic relief.

Don't "but they're not the same species" me! The topic says "get married", not "have kids." The two definitely don't have to overlap.

The Grey Coincidence

I agree wholeheartedly that the two need not overlap.
I can see them ending up as a vermin couple (I don't ship it or anything but what Ashleg said is correct).

Hmmm, who should have gotten married... Hmm... Hmm...
Probably unrelated but are there are goodbeast crossbreeds? Coz there's a wearat and a wearet but no squihog? Squouse? Vouse? Mole? Mouse?
How about a weatter? Or a habbit?
Which species are even breedable?
Is this too off-topic?
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

The Skarzs

A little strange, maybe. I feel like different species wouldn't have the same kind of attraction to each other that would make them want to spend the rest of their lives together.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dante8002

Yalahoo!

clunylooney

Quote from: Dotti on September 27, 2011, 02:53:16 AM
They were on their way back to Redwall, and Gonff was almost in tears he missed Columbine and Gonfflet so much.  He said something like, "I ain't the cheerful roving type anymore."  THAT'S what had been bothering me.  Once main creatures get married, they're not free to carry on the adventures that Redwall is all about.   Very, very few of the questers in any book are married.  Getting married is like retiring from the main stage of Redwall.  Gonff is the only character I can think of that came back from matrimony to play a large role again.
Hon Rosie married Tarquin (curse his name) at the end of MOR and then came back for an important and great role in The Bellmaker. God I loved that book so much.
I always felt as though Dandin and Mariel would get married or at least fall in love, but I liked their just friendship. I definitely felt as though Tiria and Lealtho should have gotten married. I felt a connection between them and I really like The Shellhound and Tiria.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

taggg

i mean i know Grath went back too Ruddaring with Inbar but I her and Inbar are the best redwall couple for me :)