News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Shoutbox topic

Started by Hickory, June 14, 2016, 07:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Yeah, I was thinking about something along those lines. Something along the lines of there being a huge storm outside and the Redwallers have retreated to Cavern Hole, and some crime happens that they need to solve.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

AHDON'TLIKEMODERNSTUFFS.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

That isn't my thing either!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on July 28, 2017, 04:22:53 AM
Yeah, I was thinking about something along those lines. Something along the lines of there being a huge storm outside and the Redwallers have retreated to Cavern Hole, and some crime happens that they need to solve.

YESSSSSSSS.

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 28, 2017, 02:32:31 AM
Why is it that when I post in an RP I stop it dead in its tracks? XD XP ;~;

I dunno what to do. I do have an idea I wanna run by you though.

Quote from: Ashleg on July 28, 2017, 06:58:49 AM
JOINTOKILLANEAGLE

MAYBE.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 28, 2017, 03:14:05 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on July 28, 2017, 02:32:31 AM
Why is it that when I post in an RP I stop it dead in its tracks? XD XP ;~;

I dunno what to do. I do have an idea I wanna run by you though.
PM me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

Starting work on the Loamhedge forum that's intended to transfer over to the RAF when it's done. It'll involve some significant changes to the theme and other forum files, intended to make the forum easier to maintain and more mod-friendly going forward. I'm also hoping to log the changes I make so that it will be easier in the future, in case of SMF 2.1, for people to figure out what needs to get done to make the forum ready to upgrade.
« Subject to editing »

Banya

Wait, why're you saying it like that?

Belladonna

What's the Loamhedge forum? I've heard it mentioned a few times in all my lurking

Banya

It's the temporary forum we all used for a little over a year while this forum went down. In some way or another the forum wasn't being supported anymore, but we all gathered on another forum that was designed like this one and called it Loamhedge. Now that this one's back up Loamhedge has been archived, but its history is still pretty recent and strong for active members.

Edit: Now James uses it for tests with background code so he doesn't mess anything up here. Oh, and the two forums were merged, so you won't find anything there you won't find in the history here.

Belladonna

The Skarzs

It's also a backup, if need arise.
James did a lot of work for the community.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

The shoutbox was a fun addition to the forum.

Maybe we should bring it back. ;)