An Avian's Ailment

Started by Cornflower MM, August 28, 2016, 07:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Aodh scanned the area, "Yes," he called. "I can see them."

OOC: Corn, Aodh will want to be the lookout for the entire journey, and he won't like being in a fixed position. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

Howard never showed up that morning. In fact, no one ever knew where he went. Most assumed he had flown off to avoid getting sick, but really he had choked to death on a berry and fell in a river that carried his dead body to the ocean where it was eaten by a goldfish.

OOC: sorry I never posted, I think I'll have to drop out of this RP  :-\
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

LT Sandpaw

OOC: O.o

IC:

Flapping behind May, alongside Corbie, Besune happily trilled her song, irregularly bobbing up and down through the air. "This shall be a long flight," She commented to Corbie as they flew. "And an even longer walk, I'm worried that the chicken will slow us down a little bit. They aren't exactly known for speed." She tried not to sound rude, just a matter of fact kind of way. She glanced back, Besune didn't have eyes like Aodh, but she could tell they had already flown a fair distance ahead of the ground-bound hen, and her companion. "Look we're already leaving them behind." She murmured.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

May glanced at Corbie, "Oh, she's stubborn. She'll catch up to us when we land; I've already talked it over with her. I think we'll take turns flying with her, so we don't lose her or she us." She felt like squawking at the top of her lungs - why did they all want to usurp her leadership?! - but that wouldn't be right. Besides, leaders didn't throw fits at the first sign of trouble. "Thank you, Aodh."

~~~

"That's May, alright. She's so nice, and always tries to help. She can be really blunt though. Ooooh, look! It's a butterfly!" Speckles then went chasing after the butterfly, having the attention span of a goldfish. She couldn't help it, it was just her way.

Rosie Willowwater

"No no no! Speckles! We have to follow the group otherwise we'll get lost and never be able to find our way home or find the flock!" Jade said screeching. She realized she had been shouting at poor Speckles and softened her voice "Come on Speckles, we should be getting back to the flock by now".

Cornflower MM

Speckles dropped her butterfly, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean- I'm sorry, Jade." She picked up the butterfly and started walking back the way she'd run, tail droopy.

Rosie Willowwater

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have yelled I-I just didn't want to get lost." Jade said patting Speckles on the back, "You can chase that butterfly all you want" She gave herself a mental reminder to watch Speckles closer than she had been before.

Cornflower MM

Speckles quickly gulped down the butterfly, then looked back at Jade. "Thanks, Jade. Hey, where are we?"

OOC: @Fatch of Southsward @Delthion @LT Sandpaw @Aimless Gallivanter

Rosie Willowwater

"I don't know," Jade said looking around "I can't see the flock anymore. Maybe the flew back down to rest or something" She was beginning to get scared. Getting separated from the flock would be one of the worst things that could happen on the trip.

Delthion

Aodh screeched, and looked back to the Wren. "Can't we speed up? We want to get to Redwall while we can still-" Aodh was in mid-sentence when a large crow descended on him, knocking the wind out of him. He looked up, fire in his eyes, screeched and flew up and quickly killed the crow, fifteen more birds appeared, a mixture of magpies and crows. Aodh screeched in delight and flew into the fray, glorying in the battle.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Aimless Gallivanter

At the first sign of fight Corbie flew away as quickly as he could. Magpies and crows and bloodthirsty hawks oh my oh no he was having none of that no thank you. Without a look back at his companions the pied crow dived to the trees, looking for a place to hide. Flying randomly, desperate not to be seen, he stumbled upon Speckles and Jade.  "Aahhgh- oh, its just you two. Whatre you doing way over here?"
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

Jade heard a commotion and turned to see a giant ball of feathers diving towards her with great speed. She screeched and dove to the side pushing Speckles with her. "What? Oh thank goodness its you Corbie! We were scared we would never get back to the flock again!" She said. Pausing she looked up at the sky. "Where is the flock?"

Aimless Gallivanter

His feathers were so ruffled up he was just a ball of poof. "I dont know where they are, theyre all probably dead by now." He wad very flustered. "We were ambushed, there was nothing I could do. That hawk dove head first into their ranks, there was blood and bodies everywhere. I dont know what happened to them. There was nothing I could do."
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

"Dead!? Are you sure? You are known for exaggerating."