News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Pirates

Started by Ashleg, October 04, 2016, 04:27:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

MeadowR

Arrr, trouble thur be already and the ship ain't even barely left port.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ashleg

Tell th' slaves t' hurry it up, then!

Russa Nodrey

*Is the only slave* *Is in a beach chair relaxing on deck* *Sips lemonade*
Freddy

Ashleg

* Ashleg runs over and grabs Russa by the wrist.

GIT BELOW DECK AN' START ROWIN'!

Lady Amber

*Throws the oars overboard*

Ashleg

The oars are below deck, schyoopid.

Lady Amber

Yeah, I pushed them through the holes they poke out of.

Delthion

(Ships in this time of history didn't really have oars...hate to burst your bubbles. ;D)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Really? *Goes back to beach chair*
Freddy

Ashleg

Quote from: Delthion on August 15, 2017, 05:09:23 AM
(Ships in this time of history didn't really have oars...hate to burst your bubbles. ;D)

Hate to burst yours.

There's also evidence in "The Legend of Luke" by Vilu having oarslaves.

Delthion

(That's a Carrack, a ship from the fifteenth century, before the time period of Pirates in the Caribbean. :))

But honestly I didn't mean anything by it, I was just being silly. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

BUT VILU!! Book evidence!

Delthion

REDWALL IS NOT HISTORICAL FICTION!!!! ;D

Ashleg